[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm bored and tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466326780873.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1466326780873.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
I have barely any friends and nobody ever wants to hang out. I thought I had a girl interested in me but I've not heard from her. My dad is clinically depressed and my mother just works and sits in the lounge downstairs. The only family member whom I have fun with is my brother and I never see him anymore. I've done nothing at all the past 3 days, I went to the store earlier literally just to get out of the house, I didn't need anything. I can't even bring myself to play vidya or guitar, I just get bored after 20 minutes. The highlights of my day by far is eating and fapping, and listening to music whilst my post fap dopamine rush kicks in smoking a cigarette. Other than that my days are a void. College is done with for the summer and I want to die. There's so many things I used to tell myself I'd do in the summer but I can't bring myself to do anything, and don't even get me fucking started about my sleep pattern. I want to not exist, I want to be dead.
>>
The days are fucking blending together guys, I can't gauge time anymore.
>>
Pls someone respond, how do I even into motivation?
>>
>>29752382
Are you able to find a hobby of sorts? Something that interests you, and that you'll enjoy doing?
>>
>>29752310
summer classes, but you're too late for that.
>>
I felt this before. It was a symptom of my mental illness before it got really bad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.