[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here able to detect a normie poster just by the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: malformed smug pepe.png (35 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
malformed smug pepe.png
35 KB, 600x578
anyone else here able to detect a normie poster just by the way they type? the normalfag rhetoric has a distinct chadish style to it.

they often refer to who they are replying to as "dude" "man" "bro" "bruh" and so on. they will also claim that robots don't actually exist and that the board is not satire either that or they are still role playing as a loser for fun and haven't fully grasped the fact that this place isn't satire and think they are just playing along, they will also give hints that they think this.

i hope I've helped you know more on how to detect a normalfag poster. And remember, stay vigilant when posting, don't argue with these people just REEE and flee. Have a sane day.
>>
This board is beyond pathetic if the whole thing isn't a joke.
>>
>>29751958
anyone who uses exclamation points unironically or otherwise is a normalfag
>>
>>29751958
bruh
Orignialius
>>
You're one to talk. Anyone who uses the word normie is suspect.
>>
>>29751958
dude
man
y'all

many other faggot normie colloquialisms
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
OP here i can't put enough emphasis on the reee and flee tactic trying to arrgue with a normalfag is like trying to argue with a rabid dog, no matter what you say the dog will just bark and bite you in the ass.

pic related, a basic REEE image accompanied with REEE in your text its sure to piss off normalfag posters and make them think you are childish and mental thats when you leave.

remember. REEE and flee
>>
I think it normally becomes obvious in threads where anons post repeatedly. If the OP says something like "I can never get a gf" then an anon responds with "Same here" I've noticed that the longer the OP and the anon reply to each other the higher the chance that one of them will do one of those "You'll manage if you just do X" posts...at that point its obvious that the poster is a normalfag
>>
>>29751994
What if I were to tell you that this board is both a joke and not a joke? What if it became impossible to tell who was a robot, and who was just someone not quite as pathetic pretending to be that level of sad?

In actuality, OP is 5 beavers stacked on top of each other.
>>
>>29752086
>normie
Normie is a bastardization of normalfag, its used by normans who are afraid of using the word fag in fear of someone finding out.
>>
"Normieness" is in the eye of the beholder. The reason you can tell who is a not is is because you have your own standards of normalcy.
>>
>>29752155
wanting a gf is a sign of normalfaggotry true robots see the repetitive and cuckly cycle of modern relationships.

i understand its a biological impulse and for some its very strong but it can be combated by masturbating 7 times a day. Robots are too cynical (1st definition) and misanthropic to want or give in to such primitive desires.

>"BUT BRUH, GETTING PUSSY IS THE MEANING OF LIFE"

it is but why would a robot want to bring another poor soul into this world? Robots pursute much higher pleasures.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.