[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you actually have autism are you just a loser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1411265411559.jpg (36 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1411265411559.jpg
36 KB, 252x252
Do you actually have autism are you just a loser?
>>
both
originalfjjsjsehhshhshahsjs
>>
Diagnosed last year, but I've known for a while. My manifestation is fairly unique in a lot of ways, I have extreme difficulty functioning in a work environment and interacting in certain contexts, but I have a broader comprehension of human behavior than most neurotypicals and a girlfriend and other things. No actual friends and no job, though. It does make a lot of things feel impossible.
>>
>>29751923
Just a loser :D
>>
>>29751972
hello how did u gf this is very important pls respond
>>
File: pepe compute.jpg (89 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
pepe compute.jpg
89 KB, 500x517
both tbqh desu fampai
>>
>>29751923
I think I legitimately have slight autism (Asperger sort of stuff) but I let it affect me way more than it should have and became a loser mostly due to my own choices.
>>
I honestly have no idea. I've always wondered if something is seriously wrong with me but then I just think "You're not some special snowflake, grow up".
>>
>>29752087
She became infatuated with me over Instagram, and pursued me. I helped her overcome some personal issues, and she is very supportive of my autism problems.
>>
File: 1334890319439.png (9 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1334890319439.png
9 KB, 387x429
>>29752234
Awww that's sweet.

What kind of personal issues?
>>
>>29752234
stop lying nigger this is straight out of persona 4
>>
>>29752343
she had a stalker, and her brother died and various other things i'd rather not talk about on r9k. mental illness related issues.
>>29752380
not lying.
>>
>>29751923
>people are losers because they decided to be bad people and choose to be losers
normy just world fallacy
>>
Autism is just a meme made by Jew doctors, idiot.

Think about it, autism has risen from 1 in 5000 in the 70s to 1 in 100 in 2000 and 1 in double digits in 2010. It's overdiagnosed. People can be detached from civilization and become autistic. Autism is an actual disorder, yes. I don't actually know about autism, but grouping severe tards with just shy beta losers is stupid.

I was diagnosed as autistic as a kid because I didn't talk until I was 7. Life was comfy being mute, so I didn't talk. I became a normal boy, but drifted from everyone else when I was 13. Now, I'm just a loser.

Autism is a fucking meme. Stop blaming autism on your misfortunes. It's just that you're either a lanklet, skinnyfat, or short, are ugly, and just not confident in yourself. I know manlets who are fucking my stacey sister and I fucking tower over them. Most of you "autists" are just ugly lanklets. Fix your body, and maybe you have a shot at being a normie. If you wanna give me the "i'm ugly" shit, go on ahead. You're just not wanting to improve yourself. If you want to be a victim, you're no better than the SJWs. Shut the fuck up unless you're subhuman ugly and extremely tall/short or skinny/fat.
>>
>>29752004
Just a fucking loser desu
>>
>>29751972
you really do sound autistic
>>
File: school_dress_day 001.jpg (154 KB, 1016x1208) Image search: [Google]
school_dress_day 001.jpg
154 KB, 1016x1208
I've lately come to accept that I have something akin to autism, if not autism itself. Certainly a loser either way.

Pic related: me dressed as Afroman for a "dress as your idol" day at school when I was eight or nine years old
>>
>>29752687
I really, truly am autistic.
>>
Diagnosed with Assburgers recently

Have known for years though, putting a label on myself won't change anything
>>
>>29751923
Both. Diagnosed with aspergers and a loser.
>>
File: mfcYzEQ.jpg (72 KB, 253x448) Image search: [Google]
mfcYzEQ.jpg
72 KB, 253x448
I don't know if I have full blown autism or not. I was in special ed speech classes in elementary school and didn't start talking until I was 4 or 5.
>>
diagnosed with assburgers at 2yrs old and just a loser lol.
>>
>>29752234
why do you have to use synonyms whenever possible? is this a side effect of autism?
>>
>>29752213
Youre exactly that. No person is the same. Ppl who say shut up youre not a snowflake are just bulling you.

And " grow up" what does that even mean? Stop saying life is unfair when it is sonetimes?
>>
I was diagnosed around two years old when I exhibited signs of regressive autism. I was learning to speak normally but stopped all of a sudden and my parents thought I went deaf.
>>
>>29751923
I don't have autism, but the people who raised me may as well have. Had very little empathy. All they knew of childcare (or any sort of relating to other people) was manipulation, intimidation and two-faced treatment. As a result, I don't have a very good understanding of other people or how to relate to them. And because of the severe way they treated me when I made a mistake and the way they didn't teach me anything growing up and wouldn't allow me to do most things for myself, there's a lot I don't know and I'm too afraid of failure and rejection to try.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.