[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (16 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
16 KB, 1280x720
I was internet-dating one of you cucks for a year and I'm looking for some advice.

Situation: toxic but passionate love-hate relationship; unlike feelings I've felt in almost a decade (27/f)

He (25/m) was playing with 4+ of us, the vast majority of whom were minors, through sexting, yiffing (yes, he's an ultra-furry), 1-way cam (them, not him lmfao) until he got found out. I stuck with him and he treated me like a queen for a month and then started giving me constant attitude. He's schizoid (undiagnosed because $) and hides a lot. He thinks I hold his mistakes against him and thinks I need to just "move on." I had to beg him to sext me or yiff me (yes, I play along), even though I've sent him scores more photos. I'm a woman, not a little girl.

Him: No driver's license, never held a job ever. Goes to bed at 7am and gets up at 7pm, supposedly. Showers once a week and hasn't had a haircut in 3 years. Clothes probably 6 years old. Only chore to reside in his parents' basement is to mow the lawn because he is too lazy and hasty to clean. Gross even for a robot.

Me: Passport, dual citizenship, BA degree, work exp since age 14, currently starting a white collar legalese career making bank. Get up at 6:30 for commute. Living on my own.

I finally started to see that his words were hollow and am trying to escape his clutch. I've blocked him and his mom (yes, I have her number too) everywhere that I can think of. I've deleted all reminders of him from my computer, bookmarks, history, accounts, etc.

However, I'm an emotional retard incapable of letting things go, and he even moreso, probably out of loneliness. I can't stop thinking about or wanting to text him, even though he's a lazy dishonest faggot.

He won't agree to make his social media friends-only so I won't be able to check them, and therefore will be free & able to move on, because he wants to hold on to me. He knows he can't; I'm out of his league. What do?

Just looking for some insight from the inside.
>>
Stopped reading when I realized you were a woman.

Go away.
>>
>>29751799
>.Time to kill yourself whore!
>>
Why don't you just orbit me instead OP?
>>
>>29751799
>Female
Go fuck a chad, roastie.
>>
Sounds like you already know that you need to do. You're just not willing to commit to out. Jesus Christ why are you with this guy?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.