[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had it, friends. I want more from life. No more NEETdom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458962865847.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458962865847.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I've had it, friends. I want more from life. No more NEETdom. It's either become Chad or nothing at this point.

I graduated a few years ago with a meme degree and haven't done shit for the past few years.

I've decided I'm going to start back to school and get another bachelors degree.

It's too late for medicine, because I don't want to be 40 when I finally finish.

Everyone says that engineering is fucking horrible and /g/ says that computer science and programming is full of street shitters that are driving down prices.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I don't want to be a wage slave, but I don't want to be a NEET either.

Is it possible to actually escape being a neet?

Gif is Larkin Love
>>
don't listen to /g/ you stupid retard. do CS
>>
>>29751602
Computer science still pays well. There are programming bootcamps that will teach coding and Web design and hook you up with a job in a couple months. Its challenging, expensive and you will be studying full time but worth it if you don't want to do a 4 year degree.
>>
>>29751602
whats your meme degree in? I got mine in History and it has been worthless, I compete with the pajeets for coding jobs and am barely making it work, so don't do that.
>>
Go talk to actual, working professionals, in person, about their fields. Then pick something and go for it
>>
Engineering is actually great. I'm at UT Austin for engineering and everyone says the job market is looking good. Also, getting started at a high pay level is easy if you have a degree from a good program. However, don't delude yourself. You'll never be a Chad. No matter how much money I make I'll always be too autistic to have a relationship and drown my sorrows in vodka and xanax bars alone in my apartment just like I do now. You'll probably stay the same too. Personalities are difficult to change. Also, what do you mean by a meme degree?
>>
>>29751602
>that gif
>mfw
Fucking shitty world
>>
File: 1462483335648.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1462483335648.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>ywn have larkin love use her tender tongue magic on your cock until you fill her throat with your cum
>>
>>29751709

BS in Exercise science.

It's basically a biology degree with more emphasis on the human body than plants and animals.

The only real option is go the MD route or become a physical therapist and that job sucks dick right now. PT school costs like 90k and starting pay average in my state and surrounding states is 72k.

I've actually got about 300 hours of shadowing a physical therapists from when I was still in school.

>>29751709

I got a ton of programming books to self study, but I don't really know where to begin and not sure I want to invest the time into it right away.

>>29751715

I don't care if I don't make it. I have to do something. I'm 32 and living off of inheritance and I've been browsing 4chan since 05, when I was 21. I WAS 21 WHEN I CAME TO THIS SITE. Holy fuck how did this happen
>>
>>29751862
>>29751862
What about being a physicians assistant or a nurse?

Look into one of the programming bootcamps. They may have one in your state.
Also there are free online programming courses at Coursera and edx.
>>
>>29751934

I looked into and it is PA is massively over saturated.

When I was shadowing at the hospital, they had a massive waiting list for PAs and there were nurses taking jobs below their qualifications because it was the best they could find in a major city without moving.

I know two girls that were never even able to get internships in their PA programs because it was so flooded. Literally thousands of people are doing this every single year.
>>
>>29751602
Did she cut her lingual frenulum or whatever it's called?
>>
>>29751602
I want to impregnate larkin love.

She is my type but I hate her fucking moustache tattoo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.