[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at bus stop >gigantic 400 lb neckbeard with literal neckbeard,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ppee.png (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ppee.png
93 KB, 640x480
>at bus stop
>gigantic 400 lb neckbeard with literal neckbeard, gunners, fedora, and socks with sandals is there
>manages to engage girl in conversation
>she asks if she can sit next to him
>they spend the entire 15 minute bus ride talking about peter pan
i've never been randomly talked to in my entire life by a woman under the age of 40. what the fuck? i swear to god women do this shit to torment me.
>>
He was being himself. You should try to do the same.
>>
>>29751740
but myself is a reticent socially retarded wreck
>>
>>29751809
Some girls like that.
>>
>>29751822
how do i know which ones do and how do i approach them while being a reticent socially retarded wreck
>>
>>29751301
You probably don't look very approachable while the 400 lb neckbeard maybe looked like a nice person.
>>
>>29751851
i think this is the essence of my problem. people like to assume that i'm sad but i just have resting bitch face. the question is how do i make myself look approachable? smiling all the time makes me feel like a pervert idiot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.