[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when you've hit rock bottom and realize there is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466282674370.png (259 KB, 765x390) Image search: [Google]
1466282674370.png
259 KB, 765x390
>tfw when you've hit rock bottom and realize there is only a way up

>well, except going to jail

fellow robots, don't fall for the party/normie meme.
I've gotten myself into serious shit right here and wish I've never even talked to that one guy.

>I want to go back to my usual hikikomori ways pls let me of this ride
>>
>>29751169
What happened? Did you become a drug addict?
>>
>>29751240
not yet but I've gotten into a dangerous druggie environment and my circle of "friends" now consists of drug dealers that already got busted / are still avoiding the police / haven't gotten busted / etc. I don't want to know these people. leave me alone again pls
>>
>>29751240
I'll yet have to try to disappear again. I can't be with those people, my reputation plumeted in not more than a weekend.
I'm still in school I can't already fuck my life up
>>
OP is probably just friends with weed dealers lol
>>
>>29751517
they aren't my friends, they forced their way into my life. I highly doubt they only deal weed but drug is drug man get these people off me
>>
>>29751628

How did they force their way into your life? And drugs really aren't a big deal. As long as they're not hard drugs/stimulants/benzos/opiates it's not a big deal.
>>
>>29751712
i think cocaine, heroine and shit is a fucking big deal, lsd and shit too
>>
>>29751757

Only if they're arrested. You just sound sheltered.
>>
>>29751712

I was foolish enough to speak to someone about my depression and suicidal tendencies and they dragged me with them to a party where shit got serious
>>
How srs?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.