[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /unemployed/ here? Currently applying online to be a Starbucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Planetes wallpaper.png (647 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Planetes wallpaper.png
647 KB, 1366x768
Who /unemployed/ here?

Currently applying online to be a Starbucks wageslave
>>
File: 1467584278502.jpg (141 KB, 1164x954) Image search: [Google]
1467584278502.jpg
141 KB, 1164x954
>>29751133
I worked fast food for a good 8 months. God was I miserable. I need to find somthing that won't make me want to blow my brains out.
>>
I got a interview at what seemed like a desperate gamestop job fair. I think I did pretty well, but those inefficient fucks treat it like the job is for some CEO of a major company and require multiple interviews with several weeks in between. The interviews are basically tests to see if you have the salesman mindset to maximize magazine subscriptions and preorders. It pays almost minimum wage.
>>
>finally enough energy to work a part time job at night
>start looking
>oh wait i live in the middle of nowhere and there's barely full time work at normal hours in the first place
>>
Apply in person. I got a job last Friday. Its not bad working. I was a NEET for 5 years. I'm 24 and have a Union job in a warehouse. Shits cash.
>>
File: 1441647392538.jpg (167 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1441647392538.jpg
167 KB, 938x632
I start working for Doordash tomorrow. I hear the pay's shit, but they don't care where you live and I need to get the fuck to New York. Once I get used to the work I'm just going to leave and take it from there.
>>
>>29751719
What is door dash I might apply
>>
>>29751621
I did

I went to the Starbucks and asked to apply and they told me to go online
>>
6 months, 100 applications, no interview

Suicide when?
>>
>>29751978

It's basically like Uber for delivery drivers, they'll take anyone who doesn't have a DUI and in some cities they let you use bikes.

They guarantee a minimum of $10 an hour, but supposedly you can make $15-20 when it's busy, haven't confirmed yet.
>>
I wish I was fucking unemployed just kill me now this job is so shit
>>
>>29752034
wait 12 weeks anon, good thing will happen to you if you still can that long

dubs confirm
>>
>>29752183
No drivers license and no bike :(
>>
>Live in Europe
>All that kind you call union or trade school work is done by underpaid Estonians Poles and Romanians
just
>>
>>29751133
Get ready to deal with complaints and indecisive retards. Also, you don't get to eat the leftovers.
>>
On the 20th it'll be one year of neetdom for me. I worked for 9 months and by the 8th I was practically suicidal. I fucking hate normies.

I think I'd rather be homeless and totally alone than be in that situation again.
>>
>>29752248
The collapse of the EU is coming, cousin. Soon we'll all be free.

Free to work like slaves.
>>
>>29752238

Probably not a huge loss, it only makes sense if you're about to move cities.

Some robots in a past thread were hooting and hollering about Amazon warehouse jobs, sounded like getting hired there was about as easy as Doordash but way more money.
>>
>>29752404
What did you do?
This comment is in fact, original
>>
Applying online is a waste of time, every job I've ever gotten was from talking to an actual person first
>>
>>29752508
I went in person and they literally said "just apply online faggot"

I agree though that it means my chances are probably pretty low
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.