[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>google how to make friends. >suggestions involve having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: seal.png (70 KB, 230x241) Image search: [Google]
seal.png
70 KB, 230x241
>google how to make friends.
>suggestions involve having a job,
>playing a sport/gym,
>using cancer websites.
well Ill just stay home again. I wouldnt have fun anyways.
Any suggestions? Most of my hobbies are able to be done alone.
>>
>>29750978
List some of your hobbies
>>
>>29750978
Movie is like a week out and this is already a meme
>>
You want friends to hangout IRL or just to talk to OP?
>>
>>29751004
mycology (oyster mushrooms and shiitake) will be teaching a free class sometime soon on the subject. knees weak palms are sweaty.

Welding, I particularly like working with small engines as well.

Programming. I enjoy it but havent made anything worth sharing.

hitting golf balls at the driving range really early in the morning when theres noone there and its cool out.

I have an engineering mindset and like to create things. My own family doesnt understand why I do things sometimes but its okay.
>>
Making friends requires that you step out of your comfort zone.

There is no "quick fix" that you can find on google that will enable you to befriend people from your bedroom.
>>
>>29751071
I go to fires an old buddy from highschool has from time to time, but they bore me. Its just people drinking beer and talking about nothing. It doesnt make any sense to be doing that to me.
>>
>>29751097
Those are actually some nifty interests. Try producing somthing interesting and perhaps showing it at the free class.
>>
>>29751097
I think the best cancer website for friends would be Meetup, find a group that's interested in golf/welding/programming.
I know this seems like a weird idea, but you can lurk and feel comfortable just seeing the kind of people there first.
Where I live, there's a big technology based community and there are many tech groups full of people who are introverts who just get together and fix electronics or build things.

Seems like you'll be meeting people in that class as well.
>>
Get an autistic normie repelling hobby (Not anime)
Join an online forum for said hobby
Meet up with people
>>
>>29751229

Anime seems like a good candidate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.