[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160627_151410_445.jpg (1009 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_151410_445.jpg
1009 KB, 1840x3264
Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN on a hospital?

We want to have 3-6 kids... I told her that working at a high school guarantees free daycare, and a bit of the summer off too....

With an RN, she'd potentially work just a few (long) days out of the week, which would help with the children as well, being home for four out of the seven days

What do you think bros?
>>
Children are expensive. RNs make way more money. There is also the potential to move up and become a nurse practitioner, which is a pretty sweet job. If she's a high school teacher, she'll pretty much be poor forever.
>>
RN Definitely, if you plan to have 3-6 kids better get the job that gives more money
>>
>>29751181
>>29751350
I'm looking at high school teacher salaries..They apparently make $57,000 which isn't terrible. Of course an RN would help (I'm wanting to become an RN as well)

anyway, check this out:

http://business.time.com/2012/01/20/the-economic-argument-for-having-more-kids/
>>
>>29750977
You should get the fuck out and kill yourself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29751402

Where do you live that teachers make that kind of money? In my hometown, the veteran teachers who've been there 30 years were just starting to break 50,000.

Also, if your gf becomes an RN, she will get DOCKED by doctors.
>>
I think you should fuck right off.
>>
File: 1467500330813.jpg (12 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
1467500330813.jpg
12 KB, 300x330
>>29750977
Post pics of her pussy
>>
summers off would be good for the kids, but I respect nurses a shit ton more
she's more likely to meet someone who will cuck you at a hospital due to being exposed to real men and handling their dicks, but if you trust yo girl, don't let that worry you
>>
>>29750977
I think you should fuck off to /adv/ before you get reported.
>>
>>29750977
as a high school teacher she's going to be around a new class of young Chad studs every year, not to mention the other male teachers she'll spend her days around. then again on the 1% chance that she's a loyal female, she might be all sexed up from this and come home to fuck your brains out on the regular.

but as an RN she's going to be around a bunch of doctors who could easily take her from you if they wanted, and she's also going to see some really disgusting shit in her work and probably not feel like being sexy afterwards most of the time.
>>
>>29751575
>>29752330
>>29752708

Why is this board obsessed with women cheating on men?

What went wrong?
>>
>>29752850
look at OP's qt white gf, of course you've gotta take precautions with such a specimen
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.