[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize that if you don't even bother trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 0525148798.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
0525148798.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
You guys realize that if you don't even bother trying to improve yourself, you'll always be behind Chad. None of you are robots anyways, if you were a robot you wouldn't complain about "tfw no gf" on a board about bonsai trees.
>>
>>29750558

You do realize that by your own logic, the people who are the "real robots" wouldn't be visible to you because they're not going tfwnogf, right?
>>
>>29750558
Exactly. Therefore, if you post on /r9gay/ about "tfw no gf", then you're not a robot.
>>
tfw no gf has been a staple of this board for a long time, makes no sense for that being a robot disqualifier.
>>
>>29750558
and how much exactly do i need to improve before i get anything? more shitty normie advice.
>>
>>29750660
Yes, it is a disqualifier if you consider the fact that robots aren't supposed to have emotions.
>>29750662
You improve until you either get something, or until you can't improve any further. Only then can you complain that improving yourself isn't getting you anywhere. I bet you've never tried, anyways, so you wouldn't know, you damn failed normie.
>>
>>29750558

That picture doesn't look like the work of a chad. They're a couple whose been together for a while and are just having some naughty play.
>>
>>29750705
so i keep improving until eventually i have to settle down for some slut in my 30s. no thanks.
>>
>>29750712
I guess I forgot to throw in "pic unrelated".
>>
>>29750725
Well, apparently most "robots" want some pure virgin girlfriend, but at the same time they claim that all women are sluts and that there is no such thing. Then what are you guys looking for?
>>
File: 1466252539919.jpg (28 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1466252539919.jpg
28 KB, 450x410
>>29750764
i'm not looking for anything because i realise that i will never find anyone i will actaully love and trying to improve myself for some slut whos about to hit the wall is retarded
>>
>>29750798
Well, have you at least stopped complaining about "tfw no gf"? Because if you haven't, then you haven't quite quit the game yet.
>>
>>29750839
i never complained about no gf im fully aware its my own fault. i complain about retards like you who come here to give shitty meaningless justburself-tier advice
>>
>>29750878
Clearly I'm not telling anyone to "beetheirselves". Otherwise, I wouldn't be telling people to self-improve or change themselves in some way. That's the damned opposite of "beeurself". Most people just don't realize that.
>>
I didn't become a chad but i became well like among my peers and women. And to be honest, its still not enough. Not to mention I feel isolated from /r9k/ now, which was my home for so long. But there's something missing, there always is. I want to live for something higher.
>>
>>29750935
you tell people to change themselves but dont exactly offer how and how much they should do it. your answer to it is "until you get something". surprise no guy wants to toil in the gym for years, work his ass off and then eventaully marry some stacy slut.
>>
>>29750981
So did you want to be a super robot or a super Chad? Looks like you screwed it up, anyways. You're a cyborg now.
>>
>>29751005
Again, then what is it you want? Apparently you don't want a Stacy slut, so the opposite would be some kind of pure virgin, but apparently no women of that sort exist. There is apparently no happy medium for you guys.
>>
>>29751065
i told you i dont want anything. the only way of getting a virgin would be dating a girl younger than me and in turn i would get ostracised by society have my life ruined and possibly go to jail. so even if i improved in order to get a gf that i want i still wouldnt be able to get one because of how society works. there's no point in improving.
>>
>>29751114
I don't really have a problem with people who have completely given up, it's the ones that complain and then don't try anything to better their situation that get me. Congratulations, you have my seal of approval, because you have apparently truly given up.
>>
>>29751192
people who complain complain out of loneliness. most of them have given up too they;re just venting their frustrations. fuck off from this place.
>>
>>29751209
Then they just sound like crybaby bastards.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.