[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >go to work >come home >shitpost and play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466927885565.gif (1 MB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1466927885565.gif
1 MB, 500x298
>Wake up
>go to work
>come home
>shitpost and play vidya
>repeat

I literally only leave the house to go to work now. I'm going mental someone please help me
>>
>>29750430
Ive always only left the house to go to work/school. Nothing has changed in my 20 years of existence. Even going out to shop and shit seems pointless since you can get everything you need and then some online.

In short, you're a robot get used to it
>>
>>29750430
>someone please help me
I would like to but I can't even help myself.
Where do you work? Do you atleast enjoy your job a little bit?
>>
>>29750430
And I wouldn't have it any other way. People suck and there's no need to interact with them. Nobody nowadays gives a fuck about you, but they expect you to make them your whole world.
>>
File: brucelee-2-.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brucelee-2-.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
>>29750430
Get a hobby OP
Random example : take up martial arts and become really based at knowing how to kill/maim people.
>>
>>29750649
I'm a retail supervisor. I want to run my own shop one day which would at least give a reason to put all my energy into work but its hard to see the goal right now. Its a good job but I feel like I'm drowning at the minute.

>>29750713
I can't get into this mindset or I will literally suicide. I need to believe there's a reason for me to live
>>
>>29750791
I've wanted to do this for a while but my self esteem has essentially been destroyed in the last few months. Is there a certain motivational tactic you use on yourself to help keep going with your hobby and not give up?
>>
>>29750840
Actually being interested in the hobby. Motivation is a temporal feeling, even if you fucking love your hobby there are going to be times where you just don't feel like it, but still have to stick to the plan.

But the most important part is, something you love.

If you can't find it then get your exhausted dopamine receptors back in check. i.e. stop fapping more than once a day for a while and try taking some l-tyrosine supplement.
>>
>>29750953
Thankfully I've gotten the fapping down to once every 3 or 4 days. I'll have to try and find something I love that's beneficial then.
>>
>>29750802
Nice to see that you have a goal though. As the other anon said, getting a hobby will probably help you the most. If you are lucky then you will make new friends as well.
>>
>>29751120
Yeah man just go and try new things, you'd never know you wouldn't really enjoy doing an activity unless you do it.

Don't leave this world defeat your spirits
>>
>>29751185
Thanks anon. Its good to know there are genuinely nice people on this board.

>>29751137
I get on well with people at work, its just hard to make that bridge from work to social friend. You know? I've tried it before and it's hard to follow through with
>>
>>29751120
I used to play vidya but that doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm trying to find a hobby I can sink a ton of time into and possibly meet people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.