[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE DATE WAS A FAILURE, FUCK THAT BITCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
Rage.

RAGE is the fucking word that FUCKING DESCRIBES MY DAY.

Let me take it from the top, first off this bitch was an hour and 28 minutes late for our "date".

Then when we meet up, we have a splendid lunch I PAID FOR AND DIDNT EVEN EAT THE WHOLE THING cause "fuck man, I just want to conversate with you taking few bites of my burger".

This chick talks about herself for majority of the date which is a given since women in general dont really give much of a fuck whether a guy has anything interesting in his life going on.

Then when I TRY, TRY TO GET THE DATE STARTED, she tells me wait. And that she needs to buy a suitcase for her trip to L.A. where she will most likely fuck every dude on the state.

Literally I keep my dignity throughout all of this day. I try my fucking damnest to get her to really spot me as a potential man.

And for the most part that works, but how I see it is. My date went from a musuem trip to dinner and a fun time afterwards to her using me as a manbag for her stuff.

Literally we went to the damn century 21 for 2 hours and afterwards we talk a bit more as she leads us to the train. I sneak in a CHEEK kiss as if that even means anything and then be on my way.

Why did i even try, this bitch talked about how easy guys are to me like im a fucking girl. Like im not a man, am I easy? Im an idiot so fucking yes i am. Why did i even leave my ROOM for this. Every time i try with women they just remind me why im alone. Im 20 and this damn pesimestic and bitter towards women. Seriously fuck them ALL.
>>
God damn this makes me sick with embarrassment to read.

It reminds me of all the awkward high school encounters I had with girls who friendzoned me. You should have said nothing and left.

She really had you follow her around while she shopped for her trip?
>>
>>29750532
Yes she did, was basically showing me around and telling me to carry this and bring that down.

In the end all I got out of today was a "text me when you get home".
Fucking bitch im done trying anymore.

I feel so cucked and disrespected. I deserve this shit
>>
>>29750637
Yeah don't contact her anymore, she obviously used you for attention/food. She has no interest in even being "just friends" with you, so she's being 100% selfish.
>>
don't ever initiate a conversation or invite her to do anything ever again. be polite if she texts you some stupid question or if you pass her in public, but don't invest another ounce of time, money, or energy in to her.
>>
>>29750428
I can literaly feel the rage in your text, sorry anon.
I concur with >>29750683 and >>29751291
>>
>>29751291
>>29750428
>unintended part 2/2
It's important that you don't appear hurt by this. She WILL try to poison other women against you if you make her confront the reality of the situation in any way. You can't just shut her down if she tries to hang out again. From her point of view, it needs to seem organic that you two never spend time together again.
>>
>>29750428
Sounds like a Stacy. Where did you find her even? I have some friends that are girls and none of them act like that
>>
Bitches ain't nothing anon, you should know this
>>
>>29751688
Found her in a fucking library in the science section which is a complete 180 from this damn date. Im just eating at white castle right now like the loser i am.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.