[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/revenge/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>be me
>decide to go metal detecting (great hobby for robots, no matter how autistic it seems)
>walk along public trail
>go off trail and a bit into woods
>some dude comes out of his house about a half mile away
>starts yelling at me
>"you ever step foot here again and Ill beat the ever living shit out of you"
>give him a thumbs up and say Ill leave
>"I dont want to see your ugly face again and if I do Im not calling the cops, Im getting my gun"
>just say okay and start walking back to trail while hes still rambling on at me

Anyway I dont have much going on in my life and I want to fuck with this dude because he was very disrespectful. I know where his house is and I want to do something more than just egging. What are some good revenge ideas?
>>
bump

bloox
>>
>>29750348
kill him
with kindness
>>
You could probably set fire to his house without getting caught desu
>>
>>29750348
>egging his car or house
>fuck with his car if its out (pop tires, key it, smash window, break off rear view mirrors)
>throw a rock through house window (with gloves so no fingerprints on the rock)
>sneak into backyard and move around or steal things, throw them over the fence maybe
>shit in a bag and leave it on his porch
>graffiti, paint, draw some nasty words or drawings on his garage/house

That's just some stuff I thought off the top of my head, I'm sure there's alot of more mischievous things to do.
>>
>>29750706
This is great, thanks anon. I'm also considering swatting his house if I can find a way to do it totally untracable.
>>
>>29750793
Do it at night, while wearing black clothes, pretty much invisible. Especially in a forest.
>>
>get burner phone , call 911
>pretend to be that guy
>give them his address
>say you killed your wife
>threaten to shoot at cops
>SWAT team raids his house
>hopefully he shoots back
>they fill him with holes
>>
>>29750706
>throw a rock through house window (with gloves so no fingerprints on the rock)
>shit in a bag and leave it on his porch

so the police will check a rock for finger prints but not check his shit? you dumb fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 360x500
>>29750348

>like metal detecting too but haven't done it for years
>instead just watch a guy on YouTube do it but it's pretty soothing

Aquachigger is a good guy even though he may be a married normie

https://youtu.be/szRL09mVA7I
>>
>>29751121
>>29751121
I very much doubt the police would go through the trouble of checking the shit for DNA so they can bust a punk who did little to no damage.

A rock does much more damage
>>
fellow metal detector bot.

Go at night with a bunch of old scrap metal and dig a shit ton of holes in his yard, then leave the metal by the hole. Make sure to make it look like the metal was burried though so scrub dirt on it.
>>
File: 1458791227569.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458791227569.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>29751365
It will just fuel his hatred for metal detectors even more. bonus points for digging up his flowers or plants in his yard.
>>
>>29751121
Kek, this generation of police is lazy. They won't go through the trouble of preserving a bag of shit to analyze later on just in case they somehow mysteriously run into this guy again, cops just want action and guns, they wanna see that guy on the scene and kick the shit out of him, not take his bag of shit.
>>
>>29751121
And match it with WHAT?
Fucking retard
>>
Does he have a pet? Often you can't be tried too hard for killing an animal. Accept maybe destruction of property or animal cruelty but you aren't likely to get caught, they don't investigate these things much.

Ingredients: castor bean or rat poison
Meat and or peanut butter
Mix it up and throw it Bob the lawn
>>
long con the cunt and seduce his daughter.
>>
>>29752181
I believe he has a pitbull and if I remember correctly he is kind of a redneck. This is a great idea thank you

This fucker is gonna get got
>>
>>29750348
Plant bamboo all over his yard. Not very easy to get rid off without messing up the entire garden and small odds of getting caught.
>>
>>29750348
> Begin to study economics
> Slowly rise through the banking world
> Become completely Chad
> Become CEO of Goldman Sachs
> Create an elaborate pyramid scheme
> Collect tons of monies
> Slowly cause the economy to collapse
> He gets a call from his broker
> You might want to sit down for this he says
> Get on the floor
> Everybody do the dinosaur
>>
>>29750566
GO HEAD, GO HEAD, GO HEAD NOW
>>
>>29750348
Get a shit ton of bird seed.
In the middle of the night spread it all over his lawn/cars/house/etc.

Throw in some laxatives and alka seltzer for good measure.

His house will be a bird graveyard/shitter for days.
>>
gas ze jews
>>
>>29750348
Arrange a 2 liter pop bottle, a couple lithium batteries, and a box of pseudo ephedrine somewhere kinda hidden then call the police and say you have smelled some weird shit around the fuckers house and you think he's cooking meth.

He'll get 5 years in prison when they find his 'meth lab'.
>>
>>29750348
I'd totally do metal detecting if I wasn't massively self conscious.

Also, there's probably some aspect of it that's illegal in the UK, like everything fun.
>>
Just out of curiosity, which country do you live in?
>>
>>29753677
US

originalf
>>
>>29753876
Then do this one.

>>29753631

That redneck will regret the day he ever sperged out on you.

You could even go visit him in prison and laugh at him
>>
>>29753413
I don't think OP is a Jew so this won't work.
>>
>>29753311
I like this

>>29752181
I hate this, and
>>29753087
fuck you OP
>>
>>29754231
Think of it as me putting the dog at peace. I wouldnt be surprised if the dude beat his dog showing how mad he can get at a stranger he's never even met.

Bamboo would be way too hard to pull off
>>
>>29754276
You can't just assume that the dude beats his dog so you can kill it. He's an asshole, sure, but the dog's not. If you kill an animal that's never done you any wrong then guess what? You're a bigger asshole than he is.
>>
>>29751121
Cops only check fingerprints for murder or other serious crime. No one is going to check prints on some rock you retard. As long as op never been arrested even if they get his prints they wouldn't know who he is.
>check his shit
Nigguh is you serious?
>>
>>29750348
get a cardboard cutout of mootiekins and plant it in his yard, and rig it to explode if removed.

even better, a cutout of moot sodomizing cwc
>>
>>29750348
poop in his cereal
>>
>>29750793
have 2 vpns
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.