[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS THE CHRONICLES OF $UICIDE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I'M PRAYING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 0007211286_10.jpg (177 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
0007211286_10.jpg
177 KB, 1200x800
THIS THE CHRONICLES OF $UICIDE
EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I'M PRAYING THAT I DIE
>>
suicide boys are trash
>>
Hey slick it's yo conscience
see you building up violence
you itching to murder
itching to merk em
you know what i gotta say
kill em all and get locked away
kill yourself and just end this pain
you gonna burn in hell anyways
fuck the preachers and what they say
grip the a to the k and then let it spray
grip the mac and just go insane
>>
Why do the fans always think any of this is actually deep?
>>
>>29750242
You're trash, senpai.
>>
Did become disillusioned with how fake and fragile your perception of reality is?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.