[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How lonely is Putin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: putin_sad.jpg.cf.jpg (35 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
putin_sad.jpg.cf.jpg
35 KB, 543x400
Ever since he got divorced some years ago the only thing he has is his job, making Mother Rassha great again. But the fact he has no one must be crushing. Is he the most powerful /r9k/ in the world?
>>
Does anyone else secretly wish they could be Putin?

He literally lives the life we all dream of.
>>
He probably has a small army of underage Russian prostitutes
>>
Putin is my daddy
>>
>>29750072
/pol/ is dreaming about that, enjoy.
>>
>>29749941
>fathered two children
>served as an officer in the KGB
>became the leader of the nation with the largest nuclear arsenal on earth
>has ordered the death of more than thousands of people, both directly and indirectly
>the population of his country worship him and would fight to the very last man for him
>/r9k/
>>
>>29750133
Lots of people hate him.
t. russkiy
>>
File: 41e.jpg (12 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
41e.jpg
12 KB, 406x422
>>29750812
There is way more love than hate though. How else would he be able to get 140% of all votes? Opposition BTFO.
>>
>>29750960
it was 146% tbqh.
>>
File: jjjj.jpg (52 KB, 588x625) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.jpg
52 KB, 588x625
He plays piano alone in his apartment, and cries himself to sleep sometimes.
>>
>>29751117
Putin is not a good piano player, he should get lessons from Nyasha desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxzPNq_G4GM
>>
>>29750133
>the population of his country worship him and would fight to the very last man for him
Americans are truly so amusely naive
>>
He could fuck any woman in Russia that he wants.
>>
>>29749941
>be russian living in a foreign cunt
>dislike him because non-russian media shows him as a bad guy
>don't know what to believe because even RT is considered as propaganda
What am i supposed to believe?
>>
>>29751347
80 percent of Russians support Putin. They like him because they like strong men, and Putin is giving Americans and the West a run for their money.
>>
File: sanbasilio.jpg (186 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
sanbasilio.jpg
186 KB, 900x1600
>>29751931
They like him, they don't fucking worship him, it's two damn different things
>>
>>29751892
Keep in mind that all western countries are literally run by pedophiles that worship Satan when you decide what you think about Putin
>>
>>29751931
I am russian. Only white trash and oligarkhs love him. Common people are forced to go on meetings instead of work or study.
>>
>>29752016
Never met a single person who was forced to go to these "meetings" in 5 months I lived in Moscow.
Never even heard of such meetings.
>>
>>29752002
They worship him as the God Emperor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-4G60Mr8-o
>>
>>29752016
Do most Russians really support Putin? What's it like being against him, are you allowed to criticize him?
>>
>>29752085
You base that on a youtube video

I base that on the fact that I fucking lived in Russia for a whole semester.

They do like him, worshipping him is a total different, and false, thing
>>
>>29752067
I live here 27 years, all goverment workers are forced to.
>>29752100
Yes and yes. It's like criticize every other politician.
>>
>>29752121
I don't think Russians actually worship Putin, but they're close to it. It's sort of a residual cultural trait from the Soviet and czarist eras. Putin is probably the only head of state working-class Russians has ever elected in their entire history.
>>
File: putin aspergers.png (217 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
putin aspergers.png
217 KB, 600x336
Putin is a robot.
Don't you guys know he has aspergers?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.