[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you have a conversation? What am I supposed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 9753123.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
9753123.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
How the fuck do you have a conversation? What am I supposed to talk about when I'm a boring person with no personality who spends most of his time inside wanking and browsing 4chan?
>>
Try talking about things that others are interested in
>>
Sounds like bait thread but if you're serious, exercise and talking about/learning about what you and others are interested in should go a long way to improve sociability
>>
Try grunting instead
>>
Just read a book and pick out your favorite character. Then, when talking to strangers, use only direct quotes from that character in your conversations. If you run out of things to say then that person is not worth your time.
>>
>>29750298
Too bad my favorite book takes place in a fictional world with magic, knights, swordplay, wizards/mages, etc. Also the MC talks very eloquently and uses high level vocabulary that at least 40% if not 50% of the population wouldn't understand, chances are 1 out of every 2 women I speak with wouldn't have any clue what I'm saying because they're retarded as fuck.
>>
Find an interest and research it online, then find someone with that same interest and talk to them about it. Keep up on current events and talk about that too.
>>
>>29749795
Depends on who you're conversing with.

My friends and I are comfortable talking about what we masturbate to. We've talked about 4chan as well.

If it's small talk then yeah that sucks, small talk is shit. You have to find someone that doesn't give a shit and will talk about anything.
>>
>>29749908
Le Nicki Minaj and le Kardashians make good topics with normies.
>>
>Sports
>Clothes
>Clubs
>music
>money
>Amount of people they've slept with
>Traveling
>movies
>weather
Holidays
>Pictures
>celebritys

...Killing themselves
>>
If you do nothing all day then obviously you won't have anything to talk about. Go do shit regularly so you have something to talk about.
>>
>>29750635
I'd just rather not talk to anyone
>>
>>29750720

Then why do you want to learn how to hold a conversation?
>>
>>29750439
if this is true i wish i would be mute
>>
tell them about your adventures in azeroth
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.