[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a girl with daddy issues. She will love you and fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2700x1795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2700x1795
Find a girl with daddy issues. She will love you and fuck you harder than anyone else
>>
this will make for a good wallpaper
>>
So basically find a nice Jewish girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 500x370
>>29749643
So you're speaking from fucking experience ?

>pun
>>
>>29749643
They all have daddy issues.
>>
then when she meets a guy who's bigger/older/more closely resembles her father SHE WILL leave you.
Stop giving shitty advice.
>>
Tried that. Met a 10/10 virgin girl who grew up without a father, went out with her and I thought that she was pure and that she liked me. We spoke about past relationships. She told me she had a 40 year old bf when she was 16. Also that she kissed 4 different guys in one week when she was 16. Then some weeks later, she told me she met a new boyfriend in the gym.

>mfw it was chad

Never go for girls with daddy issues. They all want chad to fuck them like dirty animals. They have no dignity.
>>
>>29750792
>They all want chad to fuck them like dirty animals. They have no dignity.

That's all women though.
>>
>>29749643
Wtf is this obsesion with woman lately ?
Tfw when no gf, trapfags, black on white threads, ''whiteboi'', fembot hreads etc.
Now propagating mentaly unstable people as a plus.
Wtf, fuck off already. I wish we could have sausage fest back.
>>
>>29750827
There are lots of good women out there, but they are either taken or shut-in.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.