[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do people end out with 2000 fucking friends on facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: KfucOsR.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
how do people end out with 2000 fucking friends on facebook
>>
>>29749161
EVERYONE adds ALL FRIENDS that it says you MIGHT KNOW, despite not knowing them. It really is that simple.
>>
I had about 85 at my peak in high school. That was a few years ago, it would not have grown. I deleted it since I never talked to anyone on it
>>
>>29749207
This.

I've rejected so many friend requests from people I don't know. I have 57 friends on FB and I could tell you who every single one is.

I don't understand adding hundreds of people you don't know.
>>
>>29749369
I had 27 before I deactivated mine because I realized that only one of them was actually my friend and literally nobody cares about what I have to say anyway.
>>
I had 13 friends, then I just gave up trying to add anyone
>>
>>29749161
>facebook

why do so many people want to get rid of the mystery of who they are

i love being able to act however i want and meeting new people who have no idea about me other than what i tell them

you cant scroll through a powerpoint and figure out about my life
>>
I had a few hundred in college because I just added everyone from my graduating class and my family members.

Wasn't actually friends with any of them and it felt voyeuristic and depressing so I deleted it.
>>
>>29749161
i had over 600 friends at the peak of facebook then i forgot my password. I only have 150 now.
>>
>>29749583
Also this.

READ THIS. EVERYBODY.

The 57 people that do have me added get one of like 3 posts:

I'm working on a new art project.
I'm going out to X, anyone want to go?
Check out this picture relating to my art project.

I don't get people just spilling their entire life onto a public space. That's how you lose friends, job opportunities and any mystery/desire for people to want to know anything about you.
>>
>>29749161

>using kikebook
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.