[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will women realize. All guys (except faggots) want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: BLBELABELABL.jpg (28 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
BLBELABELABL.jpg
28 KB, 720x400
When will women realize.
All guys (except faggots) want to have sex with women.
We would be open to having sex with people we wouldn't marry.

Because we won't marry that specific girl, her partner count doesn't matter.
But if we were to ever marry a girl, she can't be a slut.

When women go on tinder and see all these men who say "I love sluts" they're really just seeing men who don't want to date. And it gives them the misconception that a "real man" doesn't care about her partner count.

Outside of a cuckold creepy beta who fetishes it, there is no one who wants a long-term relationship with a roastie. NO ONE
>>
>>29749092
Because as the girl, you think the relationship is gonna last. You date a guy for a month or two and things seem serious, maybe he introduces you to his family or talks about kids.
So you sleep with him, and eventually things don't work out.
Say you do this once a year from the time you're 18.

By the time you're 25, that's already 7 sexual partners- and DESU that's generous because most people date more than one person in a year.

Obviously now things have gotten out of hand with hookup culture- but even for women who only have sex with men that they've dated for a few months, the number goes up quickly even though they're not trying to be slutty and only sleep with someone they think they have a future with
>>
>>29749152
Partner count matters to me but only if it's a relatively high number. Like single digits is perfectly ok, and I could live with anything less than 20. More than that though and I start to have some concerns.
>>
>>29749225
You're probably not very attractive.
I'm talking about a quality male with a quality personality & appearance.

I will only pump and dump whores, if you're a decent enough guy then finding a slut is pretty easy. Why would I marry something that's easy and in abundance?

I only would date upon scarcity/rarity.
Whores aren't rare, I have self-respect to not pick something that you can find from any trash.
>>
>>29749152
> for a month or two and things seem serious

Lol you're fucking retarded. What are you, fat? you think a 1 month relationship is serious holy fuck you can't handle 10+ years retard
>>
>>29749548
Guys willing to settle are easy and in abundance. And of course my ideal is that a girl has a similar number of partners as me, but her personality can outweigh that. But again, that depends on your definition of "whore." Is it more than 10 partners? 5? Any girl who's a non-virgin?
>>
File: Cropped.png (103 KB, 381x360) Image search: [Google]
Cropped.png
103 KB, 381x360
>>29749629
> Guys willing to settle are easy and in abundance
If you count the spineless nerds with their degenerate fetishes and creepiness

The skinny acne-ridden minimum wage job faggots
The overweight autistic losers
The video game losers who ONLY game and don't have a job.
The guys with bad breathe and don't wash under their foreskin. (Muh phimosis)

Tyrone who beats her face in
Tyrone who cheats on her
Tyrone who puts her down
Tyrone who leeches off of her
The beta who blames his anxiety and depression every fucking day

I been to a meetup before from the anime community and board game community and many others. Bunch of fucking disgusting men IRL, then you just have low IQ fuckers in abundance.

Most of these men have no good job, or they keep quitting or don't have a car. Then you have to include the bisexual retards and closet gays.

The few intellectuals aren't doing anything with their life.

Fetlife fuckers, are everywhere.
Tyrone the immigrant with his shitty accent and horrible literacy. That one fucking nigger who can't spell and always picks a fight with people and is overaggressive.

That nazi, or people from pol or other fuckheads.
There's so many shit guys out there, get over yourself.
>>
>>29749814
What? That's exactly why I'm saying that girls act like whores. It's because it's not like they're narrowing their options all that much.
>>
>>29749092
>All guys (except faggots) want to have sex with women.
Hetero here. I don't want to have sex with women (or men I don't find them attractive). Not asexual either.
>>
>>29749814
>The video game losers who ONLY game and don't have a job.
I want a girl that will be ok with this and with me being a starving artist.
Where do I find her, familypai?
>>
>>29749814
>There's so many shit guys out there
and the many shit girls don't deserve to keep a man any better than them
>>
>>29750006
This desu senpai
No clue how women manage to believe they are gods gift to the world
>>
>>29749092
I'm a guy and want to wait for marriage, I just expect her to do the same.
>>29749152
>2 months
I hope you're joking, a year is like nothing, 2 months isn't even a joke, it's literally nothing.
>>
>>29749814
Nice memes real talk never breed have sex or come into contact with anybody and off yourself.
>>
>>29749871
My point is I'm a fucking catch in this cesspool and I'm self-aware. I'm top 10% male, I hit the gym. I make hella money, and I'm more attractive than 99% of this board while retaining my IQ

There is no fuckhead reason for me to settle, worst case scenario is I fuck sluts till the day I die while hanging out friends with an actual identity.

I'm not susceptible to the feminist manipulative tactics like mankind is are, I don't have to settle. boohoo "I'll die alone" go fuck yourself r9k. I will not be with a woman who is not a virgin, I maintained a 5 year long relationship and I was the one that ended it. While most of you think a week long relationship is serious, I was the catch and I knew it. She never argued with me, yelled at me, cucked me or did anything bad to me. I simply got bored because she's not on my level and there might not be any woman who is on my level.

A woman's personality can only go so far, 20 partner count is absurd, fuck that shit her personality can't overrite her slutness
>>
>>29750280
Ok? That's perfectly fine. Don't know what you're getting so worked up over. I think guys should have standards to some degree. Both for themselves and women.
>>
File: 1455390102081-0.png (230 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
1455390102081-0.png
230 KB, 500x443
>>29750280
lel you didn't have to work much on retaining that IQ
>>
Gays can turn it on or off. Mentally I'll people doing mentally I'll things like sodomizing the same gender, wow what a surprise.
>>
Sex and dating are whatever. But, no hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>29749814
>spineless nerds with their degenerate fetishes and creepiness
my type of guys, especially if they have a gfd/mommy gf fetish
>>
>>29750280
>I'm not susceptible to the feminist manipulative tactics like mankind is are
>I simply got bored because she's not on my level and there might not be any woman who is on my level.

You sound like an ass. I would rather be with guys you consider shit-tier
>>
>>29750724
I already seen this IRL, usually super fat white chick with her skinny BF it's fucking nasty.

Losers like it on paper but it's a relationship for the mentally ill & undignified type.

Usually the guy is turned into a slave with no self-respect.

>>29749923
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/137owz/my_wife_makes_me_wear_a_chastity_and_its_not_for/
This is what you want. It takes a certain type of a woman to do this. What you inexperienced guys don't realize is that. Women who fulfill your stupid fetish come with many mental problems alongside it.

Unless you enjoy pegging and eating her shit, while wearing a chastity belt when she's not around. You won't enjoy it.

>>29750770
Yeah well I don't care about the opinions of fat women okay?? I don't fuck fat women so why do I care about what they want
>>
>>29751054
>Yeah well I don't care about the opinions of fat women okay?? I don't fuck fat women so why do I care about what they want
>everyone who disagrees with me is a fat woman and is therefore inferior
Very few girls like arrogant assholes who are so full of themselves. And they're usually equally insufferable. But you're into that, I guess. I'm not fat btw.

Shit thread. Sage'd
>>
>>29751325
> very few girls
It's not like this is the internet right? IRL I tell women what they want to hear and it works everytime. Even lied to one saying I loved her
>>
>>29750174
This is true. I bet all of Ted Bundy's victims wished that they had waited two months before giving up the puss.
>>
File: gegegeg.png (91 KB, 264x265) Image search: [Google]
gegegeg.png
91 KB, 264x265
>lie about your partner count and act like a virgin every time
>problem solved
girls act like it is a difficult thing or something
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.