[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell myself I'm going to go to bed earlier today >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1465368408233.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1465368408233.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>tell myself I'm going to go to bed earlier today
>no new (You)s
>tell myself just gonna check if there's anything new/happening on youtube or twitch (I use these to pretend I have friends tbqh)
>watch some shitty youtube video
>check mails before going to bed
>might as well check if anyone replied to me on 4chan in the meanwhile
Thus the cycle goes on.
>>
>>29749040
Have a (you) anon I feel the same way
>>
I sux hart, what is a (you)?

also the feel. especially the kind of channels that upload like 3 hour longs vidyos and make lots of jokes within their friendgroup ou get to know very well, They'll never get to know you :'(
>>
>>29749194
Here is one, my friend.
>make lots of jokes within their friendgroup ou get to know very well, They'll never get to know you :'(
Tabletop simulator videos always hurt the most, when you realize that you're just a pathetic fag watching others have fun in an experience you will never have.
>>
>>29749344
you wanna like play a game together or something?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.