[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw normies misuse the word "troll" Why do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x243
>tfw normies misuse the word "troll"

Why do they think it means "someone who disagrees with me"?
>>
You just got trolled hard bro
>>
>>29748848
You just got fucked in your ass hard bro
>>
he fell for it omg get trolled bro haha
>>
Because some opinions are just so stupid, you assume it's a troll.

That's the problem with 4chan, you can't tell who's being genuine and who's just trying to piss you off by saying retarded things.
>>
>>29748863
I do the assfucking.
>>
>>29748830
>when you so BTFO your assmad grows legs and vents to /r9k/

Wew, lad.
>>
>>29748889
>I do the assfucking.

sure thing kiddo ;)
>>
>>29748924
*unsheathes penis*

*slashes your face of*

Heh... careful who you mess with kid
>>
>>29748889
>>29748924
>>29748944

Sorry, is this a cringe thread now?
>>
>>29748979
Your post fits right in.
>>
>>29748944
*it was an afterimage*
*from behind you*
Heh, thought such basic dick-fu could defeat me? Watch and learn, kiddo.
*channels the energy of all living things into my dick, penetrating you with the force of 1,000 suns and blowing you to pieces*
Nothing personnel
>>
>>29748996

Nice comeback, yo.
>>
>>29748830
normies around me literally use "troll" for anything, if someone makes a joke he gets called a troll
>>
op makes a good point for once
>>
>>29749132
>>29748830
They unintentionally think it means what it does.
>You have a different opinion?
>You are obviously trying to get a rise out of me by being retarded, nobody could disagree with me especially you

Normies have special snowflaked themselves into oblivion
>>
>>29748830
That's exactly what robots think too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.