[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /r9k/ this has been on my mind for a while now, so I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467652476383.gif (495 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467652476383.gif
495 KB, 500x281
So, /r9k/ this has been on my mind for a while now, so I thought I'd discuss it. What do you think/hope death is like?
Pic unrelated
>>
free bump BECAUSE I CARE
>>
I've always imagined it as sleeping forever with no dream. Just darkness
>>
File: 13f.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113 KB, 498x594
>>29748698
i think/ hope it will take me to a better place
>>
death is not cause if it is then we can't be
>>
A return to the exact state you were in before you were born; nonexistence.

I can't imagine it being anything else, it feels like make-believe.
>>
I recommend all people sit in on a court session at some point in their lives. That's exactly what death is like. Very bland, boring and bureaucratic. Maybe some uncomfortable questions. Then they judge you and dole out a punishment.
>>
Pretty gay, but I'd like it to be one of two things, either a set up where I can relive my memories but maybe make slight variations, forever, without exhausting them. Or just being able to have like a lucid dream or something, but being in complete control. So like, idk, fighting dragons and shit
>>
I imagine it's the same pure nothingness as before you were born. Your conscious has been extinguished and all of your memories are erased. It's a poetic thought.
>>
I imagine nothing happens. I hop nothing happens.
>>
>>29748698
death is like going to sleep, you just are aware, thne less aware, then less and less until none.
>>
File: 1457645654305.jpg (141 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1457645654305.jpg
141 KB, 480x640
>>29749193
>>29749410
>>29749965
>>29750017
>>29750086
>expect pure peaceful nothingness
>faced with god's judgement instead

you are not prepared
>>
>>29750266
not this shit again

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

or that shit
>>
>>29750604
i also used to wear a fedora, when i was a young kid like you. you'll grow out of it.
>>
>>29750266
Which of the ~2000 gods humanity has come up with should I be concerned about?

:^)
>>
>>29750726
>i've never met the president
>therefore, governments aren't real
>>
Honestly I expected something more exiting
>>
>>29750726
All of them. Death is like a giant corporation and you are the low man on the totem, you're fucked because no matter how you lived you are going to pissed off one boss or another in the afterlife.
>>
(You) are not that special. What do I expect after I die? I expect the universe to go on just how it always has
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.