[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am traveling rome by myself. At the Trevi Fountain today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 505x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 505x604
So I am traveling rome by myself. At the Trevi Fountain today minding my own business using my dslr camera trying to get great pictures, really zoom in on the details despite the crowds.

Some chad and stacy next to me are taking selfies, she complains they arent good enough and she wants the whole fountain in view.
>"hey bro you mind taking a few pics of me and my girl?" Says the chad
>"yeah then we can take one of you since you are alone!" Said the Stacy
>"uhh yeah sure" i say reluctantly any bit of confidence I had at the time draining away as I think about her comment on being alone

I take her phone I am a bit flustered though as its so hot out i am struggling with my backpack and the crowds of people bumping into me. I cant see shit because of the glare from the sun. I take 3 quickly and hand her the phone.

She sighs obviously frustrated the photos didn't make her look instagram sexy. She sighs again and says your turn.

I hand her my camera after setting it to auto and tell her, since my settings are all customized, the back thumb button is to focus, top is the shutter. Different than normal shutter focus. As i hand it to her I ask her just to be careful with it.

She doesnt even use the focus and quickly takes one photo and hands me it back.
>Chad says "thanks again bro"
>as they turn and leave I hear the Stacy say "god,artists have such issues right?"

That hit me in the gut hard as i look at the photo and i look at my portrait and realize im disgusting fat sweaty awkward mess. I mean im sure she was talking about me as I was sperging out.

Is artist the new normie word for a sperg? Fucking bitch.
I fucking hate women so much why are they allowed to live.
>>
Don't sweat it man. Can't let people like that get under your skin. You realize she has absolutely nothing substantive to offer you or your work right?

Spend your energy getting flustered when people you respect don't respect you, not when factual proletariat don't respect you.

That's the nature of the prole
>>
>>29748525
Well, I would be like to be called an artist....
>>
>>29748922
Thanks robot. It unfortunately got under my skin and thought about it throughout the day but then i just thought about all the artists back in the day that were alone and all they did was art to make Rome such a cultural significant art mecca. I mean the whole fountain she came to see is art. They whole city and spots of any significance are art. So if artists have issues fine. Maybe I just wish I didnt have so many of them and maybe I could succeed as an artist.

Et tu Pepe?
>>
>>29748940
>autist
Off by a single letter. Feels4reals
>>
>>29749121
the r and u arent close together. unless you're OP.
>>
>>29749060
A little while ago though I went to a nice pizza place here in rome and the server behind the counter was a QT not stacy. She giggled as I struggled with my Italian and smiled alot at me. She even gave me a free rice ball so I feel a bit better. I thought about talking to her more but the place was so busy I didnt want to make small talk. After I was finished i brought in some leftover to takeaway and she gladly boxed it up. I thanked her and said the food was delicious and thanked her again for not letting me pass up the rice ball. She giggled and said something in Italian.

God traveling makes you realize how lonely you are...

Anyone have any good travel stories?
>>
>>29748525
Bro you are in rome, who gives a fuck go have fun and eat some good food
>>
File: selfiestick.jpg (69 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
selfiestick.jpg
69 KB, 620x414
hey bro do you want selfie stick? cheap
>>
>>29748525
To be honest you sound like an autist for getting angry at a layman for not using stuff like focus or shit. Normal people dont care about this.
>>
>>29749141
I traveled around Europe alone for a couple months when I was 17. I was pretty down the first couple weeks, very lonely but I realized how amazing it is that I was alone. Complete anonymity in a foreign continent, you can do whatever you want and be whoever you want. I fucked prostitutes in the Netherlands, jacked off alongside the tiber river across from the summer market just because I felt like it and it was funny(it was dark on one side so no one can see anything) wandering around Barcelona at 3 am getting into trouble....I miss it. Just do whatever op it doesn't matter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.