[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a kissless virigin and I have herpes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 600x315
FUCK MY SHIT LIFE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I have use to take Aciclovir and use some shit cream on my penis head. JUST KILL ME.

NEVER USE A PUBLIC REST ROOM.
>>
File: spongebob-hm.jpg (15 KB, 278x182) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-hm.jpg
15 KB, 278x182
How did it happen? Your penis touched the seat and that was enough to transfer it?
>>
>>29748377
>>29748418
I'm curious as well, was the seat wet, or did you have a cut on your ass cheek?
>>
>>29748418
>>29748470
My physicians provided me with a number of possibilities but I am not too sure how it happened. All I know is that I am now burdened with this information.

There's no way for me to track down how I was exposed to this but we both think it is from a public restroom or from sharing a towel (both are extremely uncommon). There are no other possibilities.
>>
>>29748558
How often do you use public restrooms? Do you think your penis hit the seat?

Have you ever shared a towel?

What was it like to tell your physician you're a virgin?
>>
>>29748470
to my understand, it only requires skin contact so if you use a public rest room that has been recently contaminated then you become at risk.

It was hard for me to process the information, when I found out I sort of zoned out and was in shock. I didn't pay too much attention to what he was saying. The directions that I am following now are what he wrote down for me.

>>29748614
>How often do you use public restrooms? Do you think your penis hit the seat?

Rarely, like once every 3 months. There were a few instances where my penis hit the seat. If I had to count and I remember correctly, it probably happened under 10 times.

>Have you ever shared a towel?
yes. I have shared a beach towel a few times.

>What was it like to tell your physician you're a virgin?
I told several of my physicians this. I also had to tell the intake nurse and the receptionist that scheduled the appointment. It's humiliating but I had to do it because I was having my first outbreak.
>>
>>29748683
*10 times for my entire life. Sometimes I would go an entire year without using a public rest room toilet.
>>
>tfw you're a paranoid toilet-seat nester

Man I fucking lay down at least two full layers of toilet paper on the set before I use my own toilet in my own house. I'm fucking terrified of this kind of shit holy fuck

Do you have any idea how you got it, OP? Any idea at all?
>>
Its really not a big deal. I was fucking a hot chick for years who had herpes before I found out. Never been positive for the virus since so I guess its luck of the draw..
>>
>>29748801
FUCKING THIS MANE. I'm a huge introvert and the toilet is often times my ONE and only sanctuary, and I often sit on the barren seats for no reason
>>
File: 1459700668688.jpg (144 KB, 969x928) Image search: [Google]
1459700668688.jpg
144 KB, 969x928
And people think I'm weird for not wanting to use public toilets.
>>
>>29748859
this right here man, I had to use the public toilet maybe twice in my entire life and every time I would put at least three layers of paper on the seat
>>
I've had jock itch for 2 years, just fuck my crotch up. The rash is gone but it's always hot/smelly.
>>
>>29748801
I have no idea how I contracted it but my physicians think it was from either a rest room toilet or shared towel.

I don't even use public toilets that I often. Maybe once every 3-4 months but even then, that's only to piss. I rarely use them to shit. Maybe once per year?

>>29748887
I'm also paranoid about public toilets and I don't understand this. I would wipe them down with toilet paper using my fucking shoes and then I would also layer it.

It doesn't make sense to me. My physician said that were was a remote possibility that I got it from a rest room door handle or sink handle but we are all just theorizing at this point.
>>
>>29748941
when was your outbreak and when was the last time you used a public restroom ? because as far as I know it is very very unlikely to get it through objects, what's more likely is that your fingers were a vector.
>>
>>29749013
the last time I used a public rest room was 2.5 weeks ago. i am experiencing my first outbreak and I just had my first test + results and followup appointment.
>>
File: rodge.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
rodge.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>29748941
that just sucks man, some roastie or chad is responsible for this and they'll never pay the price for it
just thinking about it is infuriating
>>
anyways, I just wanted to advise fellow robots to avoid public rest rooms. even if it's convenient try to do everything in your power to avoid them.
>>
>>29749082
I'm never too strict with these but normally the incubation period is short, less than a week
>>
>>29749167
I have IBS. The other option is shitting my pants regularly.
>>
>>29749177
I don't know. Like I said above, I have never idea how I contracted it. It wasn't something that I was born with as neither of my parents have herpes (they were also tested).

>>29749201
that sucks dude.
>>
>>29749304
did you notice someone with labial herpes ?
>>
>>29748558
dude your mom's a slut!
>>
>>29749304
fuck I can't even type correctly anymore. I'm too fucked up.
>>
how come i have tiny pin-sized dots on my penis head and only there? head isnt completely covered with them, and when dick is flaccid you cant even notice them. theyre only noticeable when i have a throbbing erection and my penis head is engorged
>>
File: this saddens pajeet.jpg (96 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
this saddens pajeet.jpg
96 KB, 863x1300
god bless OP life is unfair
>>
>>29748941
maybe you have a secret double life as a major league catcher
>>
File: herpesrates.gif (13 KB, 562x380) Image search: [Google]
herpesrates.gif
13 KB, 562x380
>>29749099

more likely it was just a black person

if we had no niggers in our country there would be practically no STDs
>>
>>29749585
get yourself checked...i'm sorry in advance
>>
>>29749679
i knew it was aids 2bh
>>
>>29748683
How old are you?

Sorry this happened m8, that fucking sucks. What is the treatment? It's for life, right?
>>
This is why I wear diapers outside. You'll never catch me in a shared bathroom.
>>
I just piss and shit in an alleyway.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.