[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>message me if you want to make friends >message >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467670189513.png (43 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467670189513.png
43 KB, 1024x1024
>message me if you want to make friends
>message
>get ignored

How are dating sites going for you?
>>
Fuck dating sites.
No one pays attention to men on them because there are way more men than women on them.

Even fucking Tinder.
Fuck that shit.

People my age are constantly Tindering, but they never look up from their phone and see the physical people around them.
And then they complain they can't find love while they're looking for it on an app MADE FOR MEANINGLESS SEX AND HOOKUPS.

"Waaaah, how come he wants to have sex right away? They all just want to fuck! If I tell them I want to get to know them first, they cut me out!"

Listen up, retard. If you want to get to know people first, then put your fucking phone down and talk to people.

It's bullshit.

My generation is garbage.
>>
don't bother, it's just another way for Chad to pump and dump every single girl

pic related is the best use for internet dating, imo
>>
>>29748456
Pretty low brow but still pretty good
>>
File: Visual guide oAg0rrT.jpg (222 KB, 600x4113) Image search: [Google]
Visual guide oAg0rrT.jpg
222 KB, 600x4113
>>29748362
>>29748408
>>29748456
Dating sites are for Chads only.
>>
I had 5 dates last year, but I didn't get a second. I moved to portland hoping to find women I have stuff in common with. but the ones I do have a million tattoos, piercings, wear all black, have ugly fucking hair and smoke weed religiously.

I just hate texting women because I always feel they get bored of me or if I ask how they're doing they'll just say nothing much or watching tv or something. There's nothing I can say to that that it won't sound like I'm trying to force a conversation that they probably don't want to have.
>>
>>29748504
>a bunch of the Chad
>only one of the average
Fishy.
That's not very scientific.
>>
>>29748568
This is why I hate passive women.
Passive in the streets, passive in the sheets.

A woman that makes no effort in conversation is a worthless woman.
Same for in bed.
>>
>>29748618
The average guy is supposed to be you. Go create an okc account now and see for yourself.
>>
>>29748681
I don't want real people seeing my real face with those claims, with the possibility of them seeing me in real life at a later point
>>
>>29748650
It's probably because I'm not very attractive, like a 5/10 at best, but its hard to get to know somebody over texting and I just don't like it. They never text first and I feel like I have to cater to them and they know they have the upper hand because they have a wet hole.

I'm perfectly fine talking with girls in real life and I asked a girl at work out last sunday. She said no like I was expecting but we still talk a bunch anyway and I'm not some orbiter.

I'll be a wizard soon anyway and by then I'll probably stop caring.
>>
They are dogshit.
If you want to hit and miss with women give up le meme dating sites that match locals, it's easy to chat up girls on numerous cam and chat sites.
>>
>>29748650
These types of girls love to look for guys who can 'hold a conversation'

it's a fucking joke. I will say it almost seems like an immature trait to be very passive.
>>
>First date
>Anywhere :)

WHY DONT THEY HAVE A PREFERENCE!!!
>>
>>29748568
>>29748650
>>29748778
Women are mentally immature, permanent children, and inferior to males.
Calling them subhuman isn't without a basis in reality.
>>
>>29748817
how they weave out the men from the boys.

Honestly I don't mind it. I will say the first thing that comes to my mind or interests me, if they shoot it down keep listing more.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.