[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normies enjoy this >they also like arbitrarily raising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: putrid.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
putrid.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>normies enjoy this
>they also like arbitrarily raising their arms and doing finger gestures

all this looks really stupid when you aren't caught up with it
>>
>>29748357
They like to do it because a lot of people are idiots and they want to be like everyone else. They want to blend in with the idiots even if it makes them look retarded because if they are actually smart they can pass it off as alcohol and partying.
>>
File: Swings.gif (845 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
Swings.gif
845 KB, 460x259
>>29748638
That's why I just go to the park alone
>>
Nobody is actually enjoying themselves, I've been to these type parties. They just go to say they went out.
>>
>>29748357
spot the robot

orignale
>>
>>29748667
I fucking hate big parties. When I'm at a house party with my circle of friends (15 people max) we just sit around drinking and talking like normal people. When I was dragged to a big party (30 ppl or so) by my then-gf (inb4 ree) and I barely knew anyone they were just getting shitfaced on vodka as fast as they could, played the worst possible EDM on laptops and kept yelling as loud as possible. Looked like OP's vid. I was getting drunk asap and still I hated every second and was just uncomfortable as fuck.
>>
>>29748688
The one with the beige shirt behind the short blonde girl. Easy.
>>
>>29749135
Me and my only two robot tier friends sometimes meet and buy some jack Daniels and cock and drink about a litre between us then go and get some alcohol from the shop whilst drunk then go walk about a mile to town to get pizza, then we hit on classy old ladies at the theatre whilst eating the pizza, finally we either sit by a river for a while or walk round town shitfaced and then head home and sleep

Shit is pretty damn fun
>>
>>29749285
Meant coke
>>
>>29748357
>house party

i am of legal drinking age and only go to fun bars
>>
>not enjoying getting hyped with a bunch of other people while shitfaced

Robots have to be the least fun group of people holy shit
>>
>>29748688
I like him

>>29748357
What stands out to me is the girl in white looking right at the camera.
>surrounded by friends
>partying
>people wanting to pay attention to me
>holy shit a camera though I have to focus on that

Is there no cap to the level of attention whoring?
>>
>>29749346
>Bars

I go up the pub to meet the lads and have a laugh

The lads are actually 40-60 year blokes but they're alright and I'm 18
>>
>>29749285
Sounds comfy af t.b.h. Honestly the best "parties" I remember is hanging out drinking with 2-4 close friends. I hate when everybody talks over each other, some shitty music is blaring, I can't get a word in edgewise and just sit there bored out of my mind.
>>
>>29749373
i kno rite

fuck dudeee I'm sooo drruuuunkk xD
>>
>>29749394
look up washington dc nightlife lad and you will see where i congregate

lots of fun
>>
>>29749373
>Implying that fun isn't subjective
>>
all i can think of when i look at that is how bad it must smell in there. beer, beer breath, b.o because everyone is sweaty and packed on top of each other

fucking gross
>>
>>29749441
I get what you mean

We play games sometimes like that adventure time one cause my friends brother had it and we were pissed

We normally just hang out and get drunk as fuck
>>
It's fun. And most of it comes from getting drunk and fucking drunk bitches.
That's all it comes to really.
>>
I'm 25 years old and I've never been to one single part.

Not even a small house party with 2-8 friends. Like what's even the purpose?

I can drink home alone and I can talk with people over the internet.
>>
>>29748357
My idea of a fun time with people is hanging out with my closest friends and playing vidya.
>gf (inb4 ree) dragged me to a normie party
>hated every single bit of it
>gf got drunk out of her mind
>almost got fucked by chad
>>
>>29749586
i never went to any of the big house parties around here, my friends would go but when they came back and told me what they did it just sounded fucking boring. half the time they'd end up just hanging out with themselves and just get drunk and smoke weed like they normally would. yawn
>>
Americans are retards. The only form of good party is the lad's night out. Anything can happen and men are a million times more interesting than women. Women are just there to be taken home at the end of the night.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.