[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other virgins, ever just though about just saying fuck it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1296519665091.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1296519665091.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4000
Any other virgins, ever just though about just saying fuck it and becoming a faggot? It looks so easy, like just having a best friend that you can fuck.
Just turned 25, and I'm starting to think it's just too late. I just lack the experience the women, I haven't even kissed a girl. There are middleschoolers who have gone farther than I have....
>>
You could be my faggot.

No homo though. I mean, I'd suck your dick and slam my cock in your ass, but I ain't gay yo.
>>
I don't think you will feel more fulfilled after getting full filled.
>>
Honestly I think most of r9k are gay and they don't even know it, that's why you're all kissless virgins. If you wanted it so bad you would go out and get it like every other guy. You don't want a gf, you don't want pussy. Nigga you gay. Its okay though twinks like OP's pic are more fun than all sub 8/10 women.
>>
>>29748402
>If you wanted it so bad you would go out and get it like every other guy
It's not that simple, a lot of us are mentally fucked or lack confidence.I wouldn't even know where to begin
>>
You can become gay you fucking retard. I know some of you will convicr yourself if you try it you'll get used to it but you won't. You'll just be fucked in the head. Same goes for gay people trying to he straight. If you already like the idea of having a bf guess what you're fucking gay or Bi.
>>
How tall is that guy in the image?
>>
>>29748138
I'm desperate and horny enough to fuck that guy's mouth but that's as far as I would go. I imagine a shit ton of remorse would follow though.
>>
>>29748792
Wouldn't it be easier just to fuck his butt? At least that way you can just pretend it's a girl
>>
>>29748138
I did say fuck it and went gay, but it's not easy. No one wants a robot. I recently turned 25 as well and I already feel too old for everything. Life sucks.
>>
>>29748829
A blowjob is always easier.
>>
>>29748829
I think the easiest way around is to just suck his dick and pretend it's an engorged clit. This way ensures the furthest distance between your balls, making it totally no homo.
>>
Can you fags just post some hot traps
>>
File: 1466821723083.jpg (82 KB, 1020x765) Image search: [Google]
1466821723083.jpg
82 KB, 1020x765
>>29749057
traps are just fake girls, qt bois are better
>>
>>29749182
But cute bois are even cuter in girl dresses
>>
Do gay robots even want other gay robots or are they solely chasing cute traps?
>>
>tfw you literally became a faggot because of loneliness
>>
My girlfriend loves to dress me up like a girl. We're going out publicly soon.
>>
>>29749182
why is his ass so large
>>
>>29750055
Camera angles
Fat
The pants
>>
>>29749972
traps are for bisexuals/'straight' men
>>
>>29750078
I wanna plug my cock in his asshole
>>
File: 1416518511353.jpg (52 KB, 461x514) Image search: [Google]
1416518511353.jpg
52 KB, 461x514
>tfw faggot
>only interested in sex with a boyfriend and not any random guy
>still a kissless handholess virgin at 21
H-haha.
It's easy to get sex with strangers if you are gay, looks aren't even very important. Good luck finding an actual relationship though.
>>
>>29750198
i wouldn't worry about being a khv, it's surprisingly common at your sort of age since you don't get the same kind of easy transition into the world of dating that straights (usually) do

try meeting fellow homos through common interests, my best romances are with guys i start off as friends with
>>
yeah, I would trap if I wasn't so fuckin hairy
>>
>>29750323
I guess so, I have always had problems befriending guys though since I'm an awkward quiet faggot and basically my only interests currently are videogames and art I guess. Like, I literally don't know how to even make friends, I went through 3 years of college without making a single friend. Oh well.
>>
>>29750432
let me walk you through it

>meet gay man of similar age and interests through work or hobbies
>play up acting cute around him a bit since your gay powers are rusty
>giggle at his jokes, make vague allusions to homosex etc
>find a mutual hobby that you can enjoy together in the home
>cooking thai food, playing multiplayer game, watching twin peaks, whatever
>invite him over to perform hobby together, make it sound casual
>mention possible weed/alcohol and see if he sounds up for including that (before you meet up, not on the day)
>do the activity with your new friend
>get intoxicated enough to be courageous and if he seems receptive initiate sofa snuggles
>'oh dear anon it seems we are touching each other...intimately'
>profit

pretty much the only way i've ever gotten guys

it might turn out he doesn't want a serious relationship immediately but even then a bit of practice is ok, and it's cosier with someone you feel comfortable with than a random old man on grindr
>>
File: 17.jpg (57 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
57 KB, 500x665
>>29750722
I have literally never met a gay guy in my daily life that wasn't an annoying flamer. Also you think I have the social skills to pull something like that off, I really don't. I'm pretty sure I have legit autism and bad anxiety issues. Also I am not very good looking so that's not helping either.
>>
Did none of you anons, not just experiment with a close friend growing up or something?
I can literally just hit up my best friend & get my cock sucked anytime I want, or some boibutt depending on the mood.
>>
>>29750871
you can do it man, i used to be like that but slowly gained confidence over time, mostly through work. i'm not perfect but it's all about trying to get there

protip: you have met plenty of gay guys who weren't flamers. the other ones were just hard to detect because you have shitty gaydar. you can and will find a guy you like who likes you back.

i'm not great looking myself, i'm 23 and half my face is covered in acne

you'll note in my post i mentioned using intoxication to be courageous enough to do certain things. sometimes you have to use props like that, and that's alright. you're the only person in your life who'll help you get what you want. you have to make that push, it's scary, but push a little bit here, a little bit there...before you know it you'll be falling arseways into a relationship. you sound intelligent enough, think of all the idiotic homos you've seen who somehow have bfs. if they can do it you sure as hell can

good luck gaybot. you might not be ready for it yet but you'll get there. i believe in you man
>>
>>29750871
>I have literally never met a gay guy in my daily life that wasn't an annoying flamer
You didn't spot them because weren't flamboyant like the obnoxious ones, there are tons of gay people that go completely unnoticed, either because they hide it actively or just because they don't make a deal out of it.
Do you think coming outs would be a thing if anyone was blatantly homo?
>>
>>29748138
Do you have any more like pic related?
>>
31 y/o gay/bi virgin here. I think everyone has potential to go gay, but you have to be friends first.

>>29750881
Never had a close friend, normie :(
>>
>>29751320
>tfw will never steal a wizard's mana
Obscure feels
>>
>>29751320
Not even a normie, it honestly wasn't that hard to find another emo group of losers when I was in school
>>
File: 35752228_p9.jpg (327 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
35752228_p9.jpg
327 KB, 719x719
>>29751084
Thank you very much anon I appreciate your kind words. And yeah I find it very hard to see if a guy is gay or not when they don't act like stereotypical homosexuals... But yeah I'll keep trying! Wish being a fag was a bit easier, I have had girls attracted to me before but not boys.
>>
>>29748138
>it looks so easy
It does, boyo, but I don't like pens at all
>>
>>29751432
>had friends
>thinks he isn't a normie
>>
>tfw slowly falling for the wanting to become a tranny meme

How do I stop bros
>>
>>29751856
Please don't. It's not worth it, most trannies don't pass, and you will never be a REAL girl, as rough of a reality it might be. Be feminine just at mind, please. You will probably be happier than being a freak.
>>
>>29751844
>converses with a group of like-minded anons daily on the internet
>thinks he isn't a normie
>>
File: smile.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>29748138
If you can just 'become' a faggot then you're already bi. If you're bi, the patrician's choice is men.
The 'gay community' is a degenerate cesspool which you need to stay away from at all costs but there are lots of nice gay lads who aren't club sluts and just want a nice boy to hang out with and occasionally suck his dick.
You get companionship, sex and you never need to jump through all the hoops which getting sex from roasties requires.
>>
Sometimes. I don't feel there would be an issue when my fetishes are involved.
>>
File: 1466756929766.png (1 MB, 1439x1052) Image search: [Google]
1466756929766.png
1 MB, 1439x1052
>>29751890
>being a freak.
It's 2016, just like gays are pretty much normal now, it won't be long until trannys are too.
It'll just take a while though, like maybe a decade or less if they're lucky.
>>
>tfw can't even get other robots to fuck me
It's a bad feel
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.