[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a flu and I seem to have mostly recovered from it, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: newseventsimages.jpg (30 KB, 700x484) Image search: [Google]
newseventsimages.jpg
30 KB, 700x484
I had a flu and I seem to have mostly recovered from it, but even though one week passed since my recovery, I still feel as tired as before. My limbs feels heavy like I am still ill. Is that normal or should I wait another week before seeking advice from a physician?
>>
It's possible you have cancer, I was in a thread last night and an anon ignored what she thought was just the flu and eventually ended up being diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer.
>>
>>29747729
Bump .c
>>
Yeah it's normal, the flu is a bitch. Double up on chicken soup and vitamin C, grab some propolis capsules, raw garlic, and Italian seasoning (natural antiviral), if you're into Chinese stuff grab astragalus root and ginseng and put it in the chicken soup, maybe make some lemonade with honey and ginger, and if your energy just ain't coming back up have some organ meat like liver. I hope it helps.
>>
>>29747998
Okay, thanks a lot nice anon. I was worried because I'm writing an essay and the exhaustion makes me unable to gather my thoughts. ll try eating raw garlic.
>>
>>29748143
Make sure you mince it and put the stuff on food or it could upset your stomach
>>
>>29748223
I'll follow your tip, thanks. I usually never eat garlic because the taste makes me want to vomit.

Sorry for bothering you once more, but what kind of amount do you think I should eat, please?
>>
>>29748328
Since you aren't predisposed to liking it, I'd say start by sauteeing three cloves in a little olive oil and putting it on bread. See how it makes you feel, and repeat the process as much as you want - cooked garlic doesn't hurt your stomach the same way raw does. If you think you can handle it, then mince one clove up raw, add olive oil or lunch meat, and put it in a sandwich three times a day. If it doesn't work out and you become nauseous, try chamomile tea instead; it's a mild antiviral.
>>
>>29748373
Okay, thanks a lot nice anon!
>>
>>29747729
go to a doctor.

chronic fatigue after an illness can be a sign of more serious problems
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.