[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance in life >get circumcised Why even live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462622474071.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1462622474071.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>one chance in life
>get circumcised
Why even live?
>>
File: Bartender Wojak.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
Bartender Wojak.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
>>29747696
At least you got the benefits of circumcision anon.
I was never circumsised, but because of my foreskin being small my dickhead is senseless anyway.

Not that we'd ever get a chance to use our dicks though.
>>
>>29748888
Go see a doctor you faggot, or stretch it yourself.

>>29747696
>you're now aware that they will be able to grow and repair your foreskin in our lifetime

Medical science is brilliant.
>>
>>29748911
I have, and it covers my dick well enough, but the damage is done.
>>
what's wrong with getting circumcised? i hate phimosis and i fucking hate my foreskin, i want to get rid of it as soon as possible
>>
>>29749223
the head of the penis gets desentisized because of constant friction with circumcised guys. Normally the foreskin would prevent that.
>>
>>29749563
It's not like you have sand paper underwear.

Your brain still gives you intense pleasure from stimulation regardless of circumcision. Just because your may have more nerve endings with natural foreskin doesn't mean your body won't just use the remaining nerve endings to give you the same feeling.

This is world class bait because it's something you can't really change once it's been done so it's easy to troll.

If you can have an orgasm, you are on the same level as most males circumcised or not
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.