[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess that in a way, I am lucky that at 24 I still live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: meaning-of-life.jpg (145 KB, 1500x1310) Image search: [Google]
meaning-of-life.jpg
145 KB, 1500x1310
I guess that in a way, I am lucky that at 24 I still live with mom. I would probably become an alcoholic otherwise. Who else still lives with their parents?

#ChickenTendersMatter
>>
I'm 24 and live with my parents and am unemployed, but I will be moving in with my girlfriend once she finishes her phd later this year. Nobody I know judges me for being a basement dweller. My parents are toxic, but I wouldn't be able to support myself alone.
>>
>>29747640
Newly 24 here senpai.

Ask me how my life is, but be more specific.
>>
>>29747699
>24
>unemployed
>live with parents
>my gf

Lies. It is against the fundamental laws of the universe to get a gf without first having a job and your own place.
>>
25 here.

Living with my mom doesn't stop me from consuming alcohol most days of the week.

If I ever find myself in a tall building with an open window, I think I might go for it.
>>
>>29747777
Good quads, but I'm not lying. I've had three girlfriends, two considerably more successful than I in most measurable ways. I am a diagnosed autistic, which makes getting a job or functioning in society quite difficult, but I am charismatic and extremely talented in my chosen field, and very smart.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109 KB, 608x800
>21, birthday in 3 months
>Live with roommate
>haven't talked to family in 2 years
>work shitty job I hate to not die

I want off the ride please. You guys don't know how lucky you are.
>>
23 and live with parents. It's only temporary until I get a full time job, been interning ever since I got my degree.

It's pretty nice coming home after working 9 hours and having dinner on the table, I'd probably be too tired to cook most days otherwise.
>>
>>29747640
the reason I waste all my money on booze and hookers is because of my mother. I got to get the fuck off this ride.

Got to get somewhere I cant have contact with her.
>>
>>29748269
I dislike my mother, but I am too ashamed to show her how much of a failure I am by hiring hookers and drinking. I would pay a girl to have sex with me just to get rid of this pain of not having experienced it. I try not to hate those who have sex regularly but it's tough.
>>
>25 almost 26 and still live at home

Just another reason why I don't have a gf. I do have a job but I can't afford rent where i live unless I split it with some random person.
>>
>>29748322
friend, I will tell you hiring a hooker is kinda shit. I guess if you did it once for like a hhr then maybe, but its disgusting how much money they swindle from me.

Im a hopeless wreck on a perpetual downward spiral that will wind up in me being dead or in jail.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
>18
>parents kicking me out

Wish I was dead desu
>>
>>29748397
Yeah, I mean like once a year or so. Like hire the hottest cleanest girl I will choose, and I will be better off than any Chad for a little while. I just don't want to be virgin anymore.
>>
>>29748465
You have shit parents who fell for the moving out meme.
>>
>>29748482
Yea I ktf, it is great to lose your virginity but its not like you get some apex enlightenment. Its just like any other thing, It can get old, it can be bad or good.
>>
>>29747640
24 and living with my parents too.

II'm not technically employed but I do fill in at a store I used to work at. Not enough to live on my own
>>
>>29748577
How often do you work? Are you on PC most of your free time?

>>29748549
I wouldn't expect any elightenment, I just want to experience it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.