[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when did you find out about the community of girls worshipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16
File: er4.jpg (75 KB, 567x456) Image search: [Google]
er4.jpg
75 KB, 567x456
So when did you find out about the community of girls worshipping Elliot Rodger?
>>
File: er7.jpg (187 KB, 664x458) Image search: [Google]
er7.jpg
187 KB, 664x458
http://hybristerotica.tumblr.com/tagged/erodger
this is meme gold
>>
>tfw the only way for guys like me to become attractive to women is to go on a massacre or become a serial killer

What the fuck did I do to be put on this Earth?
>>
File: er5.jpg (363 KB, 706x502) Image search: [Google]
er5.jpg
363 KB, 706x502
gonna post one more
>>
>>29747734
>>29747984

WHAT THE

F U C K
U
C
K

AM I READING
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x814
>>29747865
well I'm definitely not gonna say it doesn't get you pussy..
>>
File: 1414130085156.jpg (62 KB, 386x305) Image search: [Google]
1414130085156.jpg
62 KB, 386x305
>>29747734
>>29747984

Is this satire? What the fuck is going on
>>
>>29747865
this
we're doomed to be the bad guys
either live like a phantom, or die like a monster to become wet dreams of teenagers
>>
kek
bar bar wrote about this:

"But the women fantasizing about Elliot Rodger were most definitely alive when he opened fire in Santa Barbara in May of this year. Their obsession goes deeper than his looks - these women have studied his hateful videos and so-called manifesto. His vitriol toward women does nothing to push these hybristophiliacs away. In fact, it seems to do the opposite, all the women drawn to Rodger have a common desire - to be his first girlfriend.

To be the girl that calms the anger in him. Some fantasize about Rodger , positing that they could show him how to get women. Hybristerotica features two erotic "fan-fiction" pieces on Eliot Rodger, one written from his point of view, and another told from a woman's point of view - In Come Over and Fuck Me, she imagines herself as his lifelong friend, unaware of his lust for her."
>>
>>29747611
I've said it before and I'll say it again: killers cannot be robots. Killers are chads. I've maintained from day one that Elliot was never one of us.
>>
File: 1449464115947.png (12 KB, 597x510) Image search: [Google]
1449464115947.png
12 KB, 597x510
T-this is a thing? I don't know how to react to this.
>>
>>29747611
>tfw i was one of those girls but just deleted my tumblr again a week ago

h-haha yeah, fuckin weirdos
>>
>>29748292
who am i kidding i still love adam lanza nothing has changed
>>
>>29748310
damn you're on here a lot and you're really obsessed
>>
>>29748343
i don't have social media or friends and i have nothing else to do
and yes i am obsessed.
but if you've noticed im on here a lot, that means you're also here a lot, so you have no right to judge
>>
>>29748210
You've heard it robots. If you kill someone, you instantly stop being a loser and become chad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
What a thrill
With darkness and silence through the night
What a thrill
I'm searching and I'll melt into you
What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreme!
I give my life
Not for honor, but for you (Elliot Rodger)
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you (Elliot Rodger)
I'm still in a dream, Elliot Rodger
Someday you drive with your BMW,
And someday you creep on couples,
It's ordeal, the trial to get a bride
For the day we see new light
I give my life
Not for honor, but for you (Elliot Rodger)
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you (Elliot Rodger)

(Elliot Rodger...)
>>
>>29748386
I may be here all the time but I'm not here all the time talking about murderers :/
>>
It's a shame, they didn't know about his existence in time and only worship him post-mortem. I have a feeling he would have loved being worshipped in life.
>>
File: what.gif (434 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
434 KB, 319x240
>>29747611
what the actual fuck

oregano origami oriental originale
>>
>>29748491
>implying they would've cared about him if he wasn't a killer
>>
>>29748463
:( what's so bad about murder.
>>
File: 7ifpqpS.jpg (46 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
7ifpqpS.jpg
46 KB, 400x340
>>29748188
>Elliot Rodger
>fan-fiction
>Come Over and Fuck Me
WHAT

THE

F U C K
U
C
K
>>
Hey Adam Lanza girl, can I be your bf? I'm a borderline sociopath and very likely to become a serial killer at some point
>>
>>29748756
i'm more into mass murder but i'll give you a chance.
>>
Wait...when did this happen?
>>
are you guys really this oblivious to this community?
>>
>>29749127
how would anyone learn about this?
>>
>>29748756
>borderline sociopath

So you own a fedora and katana
>>
>>29748909
Id rather be sentenced to death rather than shot by some faggot cop or Chad wanting to be a hero.
contact?
>>
File: 9f5.gif (415 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
9f5.gif
415 KB, 488x519
>>29747611
The fuck am I looking at?
The fuck is this shit?
People are fucking nuts.
Any chick who reads his manifesto and gets wet deserves whatever comes to her.

Fuck's sake.
>>
>tfw will never have my own mass murder boyfriend to go out with
>>
>>29749127
yes I was not
>>
>>29749331
It's okay. I'll make you a combination of miserable and angry enough to resolve to an hero eventually :)

kik is kindbred
>>
>>29749335
>Any chick who reads his manifesto and gets wet deserves whatever comes to her.
yes, these girls are idiots just like elliot rodger.

adam lanza is where it's at.
>>
>>29747865
Women are attracted to masculine men. Aggression is part of that. They may not admit it bit nothing gets a women more wet then a strong, aggressive and fearless guy.
>>
File: 1447096300507.png (251 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
1447096300507.png
251 KB, 623x465
what an amazing world we live in
>>
>>29748586
get out dumb roastie nobody wants you here
don't think anyone wants you anywhere else
do us all a favor and take the 12 gauge cure for insomnia asap
>>
>>29749855
You think these people want you here either? I don't think so. You're just mad I blocked you. :o)
>>
File: shl-closetmusic2.jpg (97 KB, 544x465) Image search: [Google]
shl-closetmusic2.jpg
97 KB, 544x465
>>29749590
Finally someone else who recognizes the manza's superiority.
>>
>>29748436
wut
oreganodesu
>>
I wonder what Elliot would have thought about this

I mean, he does go on and on about how he hates that women always go for the aggressive, violent thug and love killers.

Now that he became a killer and plenty of women want to fuck him, I'm honestly curious on how he would feel.

Would he hate it?
Would he love it?
Would he hate himself and the girls? (Probably)
>>
>>29751002
well I'm pretty sure if offered an ugly girl he would say no because of his narcissism so it would only frustrate him. most of these girls are not that pretty
>>
>>29751002

those tumblr whores just proves his point.
based elliot was a redpilled visionair
>>
File: based_freud.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
based_freud.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
>>29752299
>assuming people are not at their core aggressive and violent
>>
>>29747611
my gf is a qt latina 10/10 fitness model tier. she is secretly obsessed with dexter and stabbing people and loves being choked. she falls into the hybristphilliac/karla homolka/gone girl thing.

girls like the IDEA of these guys, maybe the taboo of banging them, or the fantasy of "saving" someone, but they couldn't stand to be around them or married to them, they are awkward and have zero social fluency.

i happen to be very charming, socially aggresive, witty, and well read, she compares me to ted bundy all the time, and i keep things exciting. she also gets aroused when i talk about a theory i have about a certain serial killer and starts riding me

basically these girls are an absolute handful, super jealous and stab happy, and if you stagnate or stop caring about her/the relationship/your future she will bolt. but they are also loyal and will do anything for you
>>
>>29749335
these girls also HATE other girls. jealously bordering on violence. the thought of elliot killing other women is a positive. they arent really thinking in the long term, just that its exciting and "wrong"
>>
>>29751002
He thrived for this type of thing. He knew it would happen too since he knew he was relatively good looking. I guarantee he read about how Eric and Dylan had fangirls who obsessed over them; he wanted the exact same thing to happen to him.
>>
>>29753622
How can you proclaim to know so much about women who love killers? I bet you've never met one in real life and are basing this off of your preconceived notions with absolutely no empirical evidence.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_1015462.jpg (145 KB, 1440x554) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_1015462.jpg
145 KB, 1440x554
>>29753701
im dating one

regardless, watch a documentary on karla homolka or rosemary west. they went along lovingly with their psycho boyfriends and their kills were all young girls and women. they love hurting other women, they are hateful bitter and jealous, like most robots here.
>>
>>29747611
women don't find violent men attractive. In fact violent criminals are usually ugly men who only get the least desirable women. They find famous men attractive.
>>29753557
That doesn't say anything. It's just like how wiggers love to act black until they meet black people.
>>
>>29747611

>being suprised about this

There's been a community of girls fawning over this shit online since Comumbine at least.

Even if you're a dead spree killer you're still famous, and that's what counts.
>>
>>29753835
I'm well aware of Homolka and West, but they're hardly the average hybristophile. You are only mentioning them because they were given media attention. This is a prime example of confirmation bias.
There are 2 types of hybristophiles:
1) Wants to save the object of affection from himself, and in some cases will defend his innocence. Ex: Doreen Lioy, who married Richard Ramirez in prison.
2) Wants to help the object of affection commit violent acts. Ex: Karla Homolka.
Type 1 is way more common, based on surveys. I personally know a lot of women who are attracted to killers, and the majority of them do not hate women. They get no more jealous than the average woman who is not a hybristophile. Even the type 2s I know (including myself) don't get supremely jealous of other women.
>>
>>29754019
the difference in those types is how sexually involved they are. psychos who actually meet hybristos will make awful headlines. type 1s just havent met their psycho that will make them do those things yet
>>
>>29754106
Nope. There's a key difference between type 1 and type 2. Type 2 is specifically attracted by the crimes of the individual. Type 1 is drawn to the individual because of their crime, but is not actually attracted to the crime, and is more attracted to the thought of protecting the individual and preventing him from committing crimes. There is a big difference between Doreen Lioy, who left Richard Ramirez after DNA evidence tied him to the rape/murder of a 9-year-old girl and Karla Homolka, who actively participated in the murders and rapes of 3 schoolgirls, and even brought home and drugged women for Paul Bernardo to rape without him asking.
>>
File: james-holmes-cell.jpg (99 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
james-holmes-cell.jpg
99 KB, 1200x896
>>29754156
type 1s do it for selfish or self centered reasons, deformed nursing instincts, or showing affection to something that no one else has

type 2 does it out of devotion/love/arousal/anger towards other more attractive successful younger women

prison environment kind of changes the psycho. they cant really commit further crimes, and dont necessarily need to, all their needs are provided for, the stress of "life" isnt as harsh, no need to work, basically enclosed and protected, the factors that created the monster simply arent present in on death row, so type 1s are misguided and naive at best, type 2s are ticking time bombs, and there are probably more of the ladder than you think, its hard to find the right guy.
>>
and i cant even get a gf... fuck my life desu senpai might as well end it
>>
eliot rodger is a gook faggot
only 'cool' mass shooters are eric and dylan.
>>
>>29753557
>or the fantasy of "saving" someone

Ding ding ding we have a winrar.

These women like the idea of saving someone because that makes them valuable.

>someone special chose me
>i saved someone
>because i saved them, they'll be loyal to me and never go after Stacey
>i'm a speshul snowflake

It's less masturbation to Elliot Rodger and more masturbation of the ego for the majority of these girls.

Although I'm sure there are a handful that genuinely get off on degradation like your gf, anon, but I think they're a minority.

> i happen to be very charming, socially aggresive, witty,

Oh, and you're a faggot anon.

>>29753622
This too.

>the girls at high school make fun of me because I drew Dylan Klebold's signature on my arm to celebrate Columbine, I wish my serial killer bf blew their brains out. :(

A lot of these chicks are also into alternative subcultures, which is always an excuse to ramble on about being exceptional than other kiddies in their generation.
>>
>>29754294
God, James has fucking awful taste in women.

> type 1s do it for selfish or self centered reasons, deformed nursing instincts, or showing affection to something that no one else has

Wonderfully put.

>type 2 does it out of devotion/love/arousal/anger towards other more attractive successful younger women

I'm not sure that's the whole picture. It's been awhile since I read about Homolka in detail, but it really seemed like she just wanted to keep Paul around. Paul wanted her sister's pussy, so rather than him fucking Tammy behind Karla's back, she was going to hand it to him on a silver platter, on her terms. It basically a damage control panic move from a woman who just wanted her boyfriend to wuv her.
>>
File: 1425815853310.jpg (926 KB, 1846x1400) Image search: [Google]
1425815853310.jpg
926 KB, 1846x1400
>>29748131
>he doesn't know about hybristophilia
lurk more
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.