[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country >would you hug this deer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: dhsmE.jpg (145 KB, 960x929) Image search: [Google]
dhsmE.jpg
145 KB, 960x929
>your country

>would you hug this deer
>>
>>29747587
Sweden
Of course
>>
>>29747587
Zoul
Yes
>>
Canada.
I'd hug it with my stomach. Gimme dat wild game, brother.

>>29747624
Cuck
>>
Ireland
No
>>
>>29747587
>UK
>No
I wouldn't want to get attached to an animal which might be my meal next week
>>
England
Yes
>>
US
YES
>>
>>29747587
USA
Fuck no, don't want lyme disease from deer ticks
>>
Ireland
Yes

>>29747711
Sup.
North Dublin here, what about you?
>>
Everybody who said yes just automatically got lyme disease. Retards.
>>
>burgerland
Deer are a huge problem in my area so no. also deer are some dirty ass animals, why would I want to get covered in fleas?
>>
>Germany
>No
>>
>>29747587
pooland
no i would fuck it first
>>
Spain.

I'd hunt that deer.
>>
File: 9f9.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>>29747587
U.S.
no
>>
Germany
Yes in a original way
>>
File: AMERICAAAAA.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAAAAA.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>29747587
USA
I would eat it
>>
>>29747963
You from the south too, my fellow 'murican?
Don't get Yankee fascination with 'cute' animals. It's just a damn deer.
>>
>>29747587
United States
Yeah
>>
>>29747587
USA USA USA
I'd Of Mice and Men that deer and then clean and eat it.
>>
DPRK
deers r4 queers
>>
File: anger.jpg (7 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
7 KB, 280x180
>>29748267
How south are you? Florida here
>mfw people who think that the 3rd state to secede and one of the founding members of the CSA isn't southern because they think gaysville and north Cuba are everything in the state
>>
>>29748127
just think about how strange that webm is. shes sitting in a hot tub with a burger and shes not eating it, but just holding it precariously in her hands and eating a single chip, with no bag of chips to be found near her. so that means they literally gave her one chip. what the fuck?
>>
>>29749144
>marketing
>oreganolato
>>
Serbia
Animals don't understand hugs, especially not wild animals, it would probably lead to me getting my teeth kicked in. Would feed it an apple though.
>>
>>29747587
Croatia
Yes cute
>>
Canada
Fuck no

There are deer all over my neighborhood. They spread ticks and are a major traffic hazard. And they're beginning to get aggressive towards people because they simply aren't afraid anymore

I'd love to set up traps in my backyard along their routes but then we gotta haul them to the curb for disposal or risk the coyote invasion
>>
USA

Last year, a parasite killed off most of our deer and we're just now starting to see them again.
I would defo hug it.
>>
Bambi <3 <3
Did u kill his mom? D, :
>>
UK.
No. No idea how dirty it might be.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.