[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad here. How can I be a good ally to robots? I want to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 5
File: Glassespepe.jpg (69 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Glassespepe.jpg
69 KB, 400x388
Chad here. How can I be a good ally to robots?
I want to use my Chadness to help make society better for robots.
>>
>>29747397
BY GETTING OFF OUR BOARD REEEEE
>>
>>29747397
Start banging women in your league and not 1-4 leagues down
>>
>>29747463
I'm picky as fuck so don't worry about that.
>>
File: 1466626180249.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1466626180249.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>>29747397
there's no help for us that you could possibly offer
attempting to bring us in contact with a female of any species will result in copious amounts of spaghetti and excessive REEEEEing
get out while you can
>>
By not making pointless jabs and insults at us in front of other people

>you're still a virgin brah? Hahaha
>>
>>29747397
>ally to robots
We are not the same species. I do not feel like I'm the same species as you, at least. You live in a world of entirely different concerns and perceptions.
Just as you do not ally beavers, there can be no alliance here.
Now get the fuck out of my dam, human.
>>
Kill us. For the love of god, please take a gun and kill us.
Please.
>>
>>29747397
Another Chad here. It's useless. Robots do not want to improve. They do not want to be happy. They want to be miserable.

Well, that's true in 98% of the cases. There are one or two robots occasionally who actually want to be helped and are willing to work for it. But those are rare. Still, it is rewarding when you can find that rare occasion. It's a good feeling when I've had the rare chance to talk to a robot who was actually willing to listen, and think about what I said to him.
>>
>>29747397
Talk us out of killing ourselves, those threads pop up quite often.
>>
Reject sluts, without pumping, as often and as publicly as possible.
>>
How do you pick up women?
How do you make them attracted to you?
What do you even say?
>>
Not giving us a hard time is more than enough IMO.
>>
Just treat us like people.
>>
>>29747764
>it is rewarding
Haha, here we have it. We can't even have this place for ourselves. Chad can't accept that he's not wanted somewhere for once, so he spends his time here for his own pleasure. And then he styles himself some sort of "saviour" or good samaritan or whateverthefuck.
Robots are just an object for Chad to practice his charity, so that he can feel better about himself.
You could be less blatant about it, you know.
sage btw my friends
>>
>>29747860
Well it depends on if you want to just fuck or if you want a relationship. If you just want to fuck find the nearest bar, ask an attractive woman if you can buy her a drink, and then straight up tell her you honestly just want to get laid. No pretense. It's more respectful and women appreciate that.

If you want more, then I recommend you... don't. Find happiness on your own. Go off and do what you enjoy. Live your life free and happy, and if you don't, keep trying to. If the right woman walks into your life, then you won't be clinging to her out of a desperate need for her to make you happy, which wouldn't be right anyway. Look, I had a fiance once, and got cheated on and betrayed. Love can be great, but it hurt me and I almost killed myself. It is better to have a stable foundation of being happy on your own.
>>
Become extremely wealthy and buy us wives.

We'll give you memes and gaming tips in return.
>>
>>29748089

How do I get a fuck if I don't drink, ie bars are right out? Also friendless and no jewbook.
>>
>>29748089
>If you want more, then I recommend you... don't
I'm sorry but this is like standing at the peak of the mountain and telling your fellow climber to go back down because the view isn't worth it.
>>
>>29747860
>>29748089
Thanks. And I am pretty happy on my own. It wouldn't hurt to have a girl to love but honestly if she cheated on me or something I probably wouldn't care that much. I don't really get attached to much things except for my family and closest friends, and I have a pretty positive outlook on life, so I would just move on with my life it that happened. Sorry to hear about that anon.
>>
>>29748168
Glad to hear you're so well-adjusted, keep the faith, rare one
>>
>>29748130
Frankly, you don't. Girls know that by going into bars they are going to get hit on, and sometimes they want to get hit on because they also want to get laid, hence my suggestion. Get a Shirley Temple if you must.
>>
>>29747397
What am I? I look normal and am an introverted extrovert. I didn't have positive feelings or attachments to anyone since I was 10.

I've never fallen in love with anyone nor dor I actually want a gf. Yes, I am completely straight. I am repulsed by the different kinds of escapism people here usually use especially anime.
>>
>>29748274

Have you ever been around drunks when sober? They're insufferable.
>>
>>29747463
This guy has a point. Robots can't get any women because Chads take them all. If Chads only took the best of the best (which they can) and dumped everything that isn't at least 9/10, robots could go with their 7s.

But no, fucking Chads take everything from 5 up.
>>
>>29748441
>Robots can't get any women because Chads take them all.

False. Robots can't get any women because they never even try. They never talk to girls. They never ask girls out.
>>
>>29747397
did you make that pepe?
>>
>>29747397
I dunno I'm a lot more of a normie than a lot of people here, but personally i'd love for a chad to like take me out clubbing and get me laid. so yeah, do that to some semi-awkward guy you know i guess.
>>
>>29748089
>If the right woman walks into your life
I'm literally following your advice my whole life. No women walk into my life, right or wrong.
>>
>>29747397
I invite you and any other chads/normans to live like us for a week. Dont go out or socialize through media, esp. With women, consider 4chan and the internet your only source of entertainment unless u have vidya. If you must go out, go out looking like trash, with a dead expression and a hunched posture.

Garunteed you will go a little bit insane by the end. And you might understand.
>>
>>29748548
All of that is something you chose.
>>
>>29748114
Lets see if you're the real deal.

How do I get a hole in one in GTA 5?
>>
>>29748502
Yeah? Find me a girl who is at least 6/10 and more than fifteen which hasn't been used by Chad yet.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>29748548
>>29748589
kek this
you're deliberately cucking yourself from a happy life
>>
>>29748548
> chose to be ugly
> chose to be poor
> chose to not enjoy socialization
> chose to get bullied, hated and ignored

1/10 bait.
>>
>>29748682

Was for >>29748589 obviously.
>>
>>29748589
>social anxiety is something you choose
>just be yourself bro
>grills are people just like us bro

this is exactly why he wants to chad to do this.
>>
>>29748617
Well that's your problem. You want your 10/10 virgin qt who will love you unconditionally. Why would someone like that be interested in you instead of Chad? You're trash.
>>
>>29748682
>>29748715

>Dont go out or socialize through media
Choice.

>consider 4chan and the internet your only source of entertainment
Choice.

>go out looking like trash, with a dead expression and a hunched posture.
Choice.
>>
>>29748718
Lolwut?

I literally said I would be satisfied with 6/10. I just don't want used goods.
>>
>>29748776
Right, so you're one of those virgin chasers. You are going to die a virgin because of your insecurity.
>>
>>29748766

You wouldn't socialize if it was painful for you.

> liking normie entertainment

Likewise, the dead expression is a result from abuse by society, not something you can just choose to wipe away. "Just fake it" - they can tell.
>>
>>29748682
> chose to be ugly
you and probably most of this board is a 6/10 and with an attractive personality you're completely fine
seriously, it's even better if you're fat, you can lose weight and maybe you'll discover you're an 8
>>
>>29748800
I am not a virgin. And the only girl I had sex with was, guess what, a 7/10 virgin who somehow managed to stay out of Chad's radar.

I got to experience that once while it's something normal for Chads.
>>
>>29748885
Think about that daily and keep that feel with you robot
>tfw 36 and have only banged a few chubby roasties
Keep that thought proud and take it to your grave.
>>
File: BWF.jpg (70 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
BWF.jpg
70 KB, 960x635
Op, let me tell you bout one Chad I knew who actually helped me and take example.

My first year of high school I met an ultra-Chad. Blonde, blue eyes, fit, a bit of muscles, rich (his father was a surgeon) and acting alpha as fuck around the chicks. I liked people in my new school, but I usually didn't talk much around them. Chad somehow realized I am kinda insecure so he became bros with me, and whenever we were around chicks he was boasting about how cool I am. Also he appreciated my kinda unusual style in clothing.

Ah, BTW his rich father had a cool mansion so he organized a lot of parties, and despite being a fucking loser I was always invited.

Now here's the best part. He knew my biggest dream ever was starting a band. He himself had typical for Chads entry-level guitar skills (enough to play a guitar in front of a fireplace to impress chicks). So he literally found people for us to play with, convinced them to start a band, waited till we got to know each other well and left the band when we started getting serious because he never wanted to play in a band and knew his guitar skills aren't enough.

He literally made my dream come true. I got to play my favorite songs in front of my class at a school festival, how many of you fantasized about it?

Pic related, he is on the left.
>>
File: 1466976029479.jpg (24 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1466976029479.jpg
24 KB, 229x343
>>29749012
Goddamn, I wish this happened to me in high school. Sounds awesome anon
>>
>>29749012
And one more thing. I mentioned having sex with a 7/10 virgin above. Guess where I met her? At a concert of my band.

BTW, you'll prolly guess where I am in pic related, robotness is easily spotted
>>
>>29748766
>>29748664
>>29748682

Let me clear up my little challenge.

Socializing is difficult and frightening for the robot. When you approach, you are rejected with some disgust - it's not a choice, you fucking normos.

The deathly expression is not a choice. When not, We look like weirdos and the fakeness is instantly noticed. The hunch comes naturally with our mindset. Sure, you can fix it but now you're walking automatically. It will help you feel worthless.

Robots dont enjoy normie entertainment. Maybe its too competitive, boring or social.

The purpose of this test would be just to bring you into our world. I dont live like this, not completely.

You will never understand. There is a base hopelessness that makes you unwilling to try, for you will only be dissapointed again.
>>
>>29749142
In other words, you're a special snowflake and nothing is your fault.
>>
>>29749142
Hunching is typical beta body language. I know something about it.
>>
>>29749169

I've tried really hard to change. Cleaned myself up, fuck, im even fit. I've had house parties, i do productive things. It literally means shit, you fucking normie. I was born and molded to feel worthless and no amount of denying it has changed that.
>>
Oh for fucks sake people op is just trying to help you seriously you people are pathetic.
>>
>browsing 4chan
>Chad

Pick 1. You may be normie but you aren't a Chad
>>
>>29749237
>tried really hard
Doesn't seem like it. There is clearly something that you need to do to become Chad, but you're refusing to take a look at yourself to figure out what it is.
>>
>>29749237
>i'm a victim i swear!!!!!
i was literally the same as you anon
if you have the mindset that you were made to feel worthless then you'll always be worthless
chaning how you think is difficult but it's worth it in the long run
>>
>>29749307
Two words: alpha genetics. Not everyone is born with that you fucking moron.
>>
>>29749260
>Implying that a visit deprives one of chad-status
>>
>>29748502
Not true. I try all the time. Shit's harder for us than it is for people who aren't socially retarded and/or less attractive.

So, for those of us who actually actively try to get a gf it would be a kind thing to save some for us. Make it just that liiiittle bit easier.
>>
>>29749012
That'd really cool, anon.

Also, guy in the striped shirt looks cute
>>
>>29749416
Yep, he's a bi twink.
>>
>>29749402
>shit's harder
then just do it
it doesn't matter if it's hard
if anything it will be more rewarding in the end
i always look back on my past self and notice how much i improved from someone that couldn't hold up a conversation or even walk out of my house to what i am now
>>
>>29749332
>>29749307

Literally how? I've read /lit/ philosophy books and question and analyze every thought and feeling i have. I've become good enough with speaking german that i can hold a decent conversation with my fluent uncle in hopes of one day reading nietzche and schopenhauer in their own language.

I dont want to be chad, chad is degeneracy and excrement. I just want to like myself.
>>
>>29747397
Can you beat me up and put me into a coma? How much cash you want?
>>
>>29749462
This. That's probably the problem of most of us. We want to have what Chads have, but we want to stay ourselves.
>>
>>29747397
Hey Chad, can you help me get a job. I keep applying, but with the exception of one phone interview I have only got rejections. Do you have any tips? Seriously, I might have to start sleeping out of my car, I am tonight at least.
>>
>>29749447
>Difficulty of something should have no effect on motivation to do it.

I feel no reward for accomplishments. Just a meh, still the same. Even when other people make comments, i feel nothing.
>>
File: Bojack.png (524 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
Bojack.png
524 KB, 1280x723
>>29749447
I-I am. I mentioned those of us who are ACTIVELY working towards getting a gf/de-robofication.

I just haven't magically won yet. The finish line is a long ways off. Don't get to magically skip to the end, you know? It's a long hard process which I why I'm always working to improve day by day.

"Just do it" isn't useful. Pic related is a better version imo.
>>
>>29749668
there isn't any "end" to it
you need to be commited to making yourself better everyday
>>
>>29749551
Go to shitty locally owned bar or restaurant, if they're hiring lie that you have experience in whatever position, come back and talk to the manager, repeat until one of them hires you on the spot
>>
>>29749694
Oh yes, there is an "end". I'm gonna get to it real soon. I live in the second highest building in my country.
>>
>>29747397
OP you are a good guy. Most Chad's don't care, they have the power and disregard any responsibility. Stay in your own league, don't shit on robots if they haven't done anything to you, and don't defend sluts.
>>
>>29749715
just got another rejection email, the hits just keep coming. At least they got back to me in less then a day!
>>
Get to know your local robot. Find out he's a human being. Make him feel wanted, invited, needed. That's all you need to do.
>>
>>29749668
Come on dude. Don't be a pedant.
I was talking specifically about getting a gf/being less of a robot. There's end points to that.

And I literally said
>I'm always working to improve day by day

I respect you but you got to pay some more attention man.
>>
>>29749694
Shit. Wrong (you). I'm talking to you 29749694
>>
>>29749012

have you considered that he thought you were cooler than him
>>
>>29747397
kill a bunch of chads and stacies at a party then kill yourself. will just be a drop in the bucket but at least you're trying.
>>
>>29749722
Do a flip, faggot.
You should go to China. Evidently that is THE place to jump to your death.

Don't be a pussy, compete with the pros and go for gold.
>>
>>29749936
Hard to do that when robots never leave the house except for on rare occasions.
>>
Except to kill themselves. Even then its rare to kill yourselves outside
>>
>>29747397
Stop enabling women.
Literally just tell them they're not special and you can get a whore like them anytime. Keep reminding them you're stronger and if their opinions are dumb then tell them so, stop treating them like they're important because you personally no lnoger depend on single woman and her pussy.
>>
>>29750178
thisss
puting women on a pedestal instead of treating them equally is the most basic reddit fedora thing to do yet you guys still do it
>>
>>29747397
Serious question - how do i become more assertive and dominant?
>inb4 bee ur self :^)
>>
All us local robots should get together
and find a local chad. And kick his ass

20 robots could surely kill 1 chad
>>
>>29750248
Sun Tzu's Art of War states: know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious.

Your enemy is your fear, your uncertainty. Learn about your enemy, and then face it head on.
>>
Chad's not the one making your lives miserable, it's droves of betas validating roasties with their thirst
>>
>>29749987
Yep, this thought came to my mind sometimes.

Chicks never thought that though
>>
>>29750421
This is very true, but society in general still has the problem of treating women like it's the 50s, and they're taking advantage of that. I know I would.
>>
>>29748089
Good advice actually f.a.m
Though being respectful to a bar slut who is hungry for cock just for her to let me into her vagina never made sense to me.
>>
>>29750421
But Chads do the same. The difference is Chads actually get rewarded for it.

I don't understand. Chads get rewarded even if they treat roasties like shit they are, why do they still put the whores on the pedestal?
>>
>>29751224
Because they don't care. If you don't care too, you'll be rewarded. Caring about what people think is needy and un attractive
>>
>>29751266
That's kinda true, but how can one not care about what others think of them? I mean, we are a part of society, the quality of your life depends on how society percieves you

True is that girls are nicer to me since I stopped caring about them. I mean, I don't get any rewards, but at least Stacies talk to me like a normal human being, instead of reactng with disgust whenever I speak.
>>
>>29747397

That's quite admirable. I mean that sincerely. Harrowing Hell to preach to the damned. You seem decent enough, not losing your patience and lashing out when you meet with some resistance. Sure, I am jealous of you, just as I am of anyone who has license to live as a human being. But what can I say? I have to respect someone who can be so civil, even when to talking to a devil.

To answer your question, the very best thing you can do, and the prerequisite for any real help you could provide, is to realize the miserable men who post on here are not uniform. They may commiserate about hurts they share, but the actual reasons for those hurts are unique to each.

Consider a common one: an inability to form sexual relationships, something the vast majority take for granted. Some men on here suffer from social awkwardness. Some suffer from lack of confidence.

Some aren't able to form those relationships because they've been rejected time and time again. Of course, some have been rejected because they have poor hygiene, some because they come across as strange, and some because they belong to that tiny number of men that no woman wants. Those men are in the minority, but they exist. Trust me, I rank among them.

So if you want to be an ally, take seriously that were are actual human beings. We are not breathing, bleeding memes whose problems can be solved in some simple uniform way. And part of that is realizing that although the vast majority of men have hope of climbing out of the pit, there are those who never will. It may hurt to think there are human beings who aren't allowed to live as humans live. However, to imagine such men don't exist is a grave insult to the pain those men endure.

So if you want to minister to those down in Hell, remember that although they are lost souls, they are individual souls nonetheless. And never forget that, although for the majority this is merely Purgatory, there are tiny number for whom it is Hell.
>>
>>29747764
I guarantee you're not a Chad
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.