[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we prove women are fucking insane http://community.bab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467679001390.jpg (470 KB, 1160x1642) Image search: [Google]
1467679001390.jpg
470 KB, 1160x1642
ITT: we prove women are fucking insane

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a11839335/average_amount_of_child_support

>my husband, who makes 2 grand a month, has agreed to pay me 750 a month in child support, but we're still going to pay separate rents

Holy fucking shit, /r9k/ don't ever go near women EVER.
>>
Tried to get in touch with a girl I dated in high school before becoming a shut-in (about two years ago). Text her beginning of June with the exact text:

>Hey, it's been a while since we've talked. How have things been for you?

No reply. Last night (about a month later), I tried to text her again, with this exact message:

>Are you busy this summer? If not, we should hang out sometime.

She replies this time, telling me to quit trying to start shit with her. Says she broke up with me for a reason, and she doesn't want a guy like me to try to date her. What from what I wrote makes it sound like I want to date her again? I'd be fine with us just being friends still, but it seems that's not okay, even after I treated her like a fucking princess. In short, I will never understand how women reach the conclusions they do, and I'd rather not subject myself to anything more like that.
>>
men are in general just as "insane" as women. please keep in mind how mentally ill the majority of posters on this board are. tbqh i think even making a thread like this is indicative of some serious internal problems, OP
>>
>>29747499
I wouldn't call managing a budget an internal problem. It is one of my external problems.
>>
>>29747499
>please keep in mind how mentally ill the majority of posters on this board are.
That's true.

But /r9k/ is (theoretically) filled with the outcasts of society. As such, robots are not indicative of normal men, and can't be equated with "men in general". Whereas women are notorious for being egregious, so much so that the phrase "not all women are like that" is routinely shortened to "NAWALT".
>>
>>29747499
decent gaslighting, lad
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.