[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How high up are you on the desire pyramid? I've got the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Desires.jpg (2 MB, 4276x3839) Image search: [Google]
Desires.jpg
2 MB, 4276x3839
How high up are you on the desire pyramid?
I've got the first two sections covered to 95%(somestimes I go hungry for too long because I'm picky).
Currently fighting through the third part, got friends but no gf and haven't had sex yet.
Esteem needs have sometime also been desired and met, even though I have never completed the third section of love and belonging.
>>
Straight to the top. Who needs the middle?
>>
I think 99% of the western world are at the third or fourth level.
It's more women than men in the fourth section because they have it easier to get love than men does.
>>
>>29747735
You are full of shit, kill yourself.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29747492
This is the correct pyramid.
>>
File: Son, you have Autism.png (206 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
Son, you have Autism.png
206 KB, 604x604
>>29747303
what is self actualizatio?
>>
>>29747303
>The position and value of sex on the pyramid has also been a source of criticism regarding Maslow's hierarchy. Maslow's hierarchy places sex in the physiological needs category along with food and breathing;
bottom level.
>>
>>29747303
Well, i eat, drink, and excersize. I dont have sex, but i do jerk it.

Im safe in white suburbia

My mother loves me, i dont really feel 'belonging' to anything except this place. I dont strive for it anyways.

My self esteem is shit, but what are esteem "needs?".

I've been philosophical about my life for a long time, what is self-actualization in this, though? Like buddhist?
>>
>>29748213
Esteem needs is the need to feel respected by others, i.e to have power, have nice clothes, be Good at something, those can all boost your esteem.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.