[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1432166514519.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432166514519.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
who's here because of soul crushing nihilistic depression?

normie tier problems like no gf aren't welcome
>>
>>29746945
Sure it's true that nothing in the end will be meaningless. But it shouldn't be your only point of view. Our existence is what it is, look at the world not from the eyes of the universe but the eyes of yourself. You live another 60-80 years if you're lucky, make the most of it. Or make the lives of those around you better. Help those who still believe in this world.
>>
"Nihilistic depression" sounds like something edgy teenagers have.
I'm post-realization. THere's no point in "nihilism", no point in complaining or being an obnoxious, cringe-worthy brat. There's only recursive despair.
>>
>>29746945

I'll say this: life is a dream without the waking. We are so invested in what is ultimately illusory, but unlike the recollections of a dream after a long sleep, their will be no awakening to a greater reality in which we can appreciate the absurdity of what we once considered sacred and 'real'.
>>
>>29747025
>>29747137

These are compensating for the brutal annihilation of all values that is inherently brought by death.
>>
>>29747217
If you're not dead yet, why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>29747025
> make the most of it
> make the lives of those around you better
why tho?
>>
>>29747262
if you're going to die, why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>29747262

Because it'll be like i never existed. Like existence never existed. Fuck, even typing this is pointless. Were all dead already.

>>29747283

Nihilism is the killer of philosophies and platitudes.
>>
>>29747317

This anon gets it.

"Yeah life is pointless but just live according to Judeo-Christian principles becuz idk :)"
>>
>>29747374
my take on it, is that the human brain has delusion software running, and when you realize true nihilism/depression that software has failed and you've seen the awful truth, never to go back. your basic function software like eating/sleeping is running, and maybe even desire to fuck sometimes, but mostly you're reduced to basic survival. a fucking waste of space
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.