[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to say to a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455652729878.jpg (83 KB, 506x664) Image search: [Google]
1455652729878.jpg
83 KB, 506x664
I have decided to message this girl I have had a crush on for 3 years but never really talked to.

Even if it fails it's better than not trying at all and regretting that.

What the fuck do I say? I'm not ugly but I'm pretty autistic if that helps.

Please help.
>>
relationships don't really arise from these sorts of situations -- long term crushes, you building her up in your head having basically never spoken to her before. I doubt there will be anyway for you to "pull this off" in any way that would make you happy.
>>
>>29746650
This is right. You might gain some personal closure and it might help you move on. Maybe just start by saying hey, what have you neen doing, etc. Then move onto saying that you have been thinking about her lately and have had feelings.

Tell her you just want closure.
>>
>>29746650
>>29746713
But there must be at least a chance? And if there is I wanna take it and see how it goes.
>>
Say "Hey [name]".
She'll say hi or something. Don't respond. Wait like three hours, unless she took more than that, if she did then wait twice the time she took.
Then say something like "I wanna ask you something". Then wait a day or two.
Then keep asking retarded questions with no meaning and huge time intervals until you get a conversation going. At the third thing you have in common with her, ask her out subtly (hey I like bug catching too, I'm going tomorrow at 6, you should come along).
It's not easy but you can pull it off.
>>
>I have decided to message this girl I have had a crush on for 3 years but never really talked to.

Do people actually think that this is how it works? Like, do people genuinely believe that they can build a relationships starting from "hey I've liked you for years but have been too much of a boring pussy beta to make any attempt to get to know you or befriend you"?

How do you think it will turn out OP?
>>
>>29746749
Well we don't know the dynamics of the realtionship as well as you. Maybe there is a chance. Maybe she liked you a long time ago. Maybe she never had feelings at all.

I say go for it. It will help either way. Do you see her in person regularly?
>>
>>29746927
I used to see her almost every day but not anymore. Otherwise I would probably just talk to her in person.

Got any advice on what to say?
>>
>>29746780
to be fair, i was like this when I was sixteen or so, completely isolated from normal human interactions and such. i am curious to know how old OP is. I will reiterate that it's stupid to have a crush on someone from afar for three years for all of the blatantly obvious reasons, and that there is essentially no chance of OP's feelings being reciprocated, or anything like that. most people do not respond very well to random messages from people they know only extremely casually.
>>
>>29746768
No, wtf. She will stop responding. Why would you wait hours after saying hey? And asking stupid questions... Are you like 15 years old or a PUA fag or what?
>>
>>29746586
The first conversation should never be on text.Go make small talk with her the next time you see her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.