[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can a waifu really make you happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 157.png (178 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
157.png
178 KB, 225x350
Last year I had a lot of depression from pretty much every thing in my life going wrong, from not being able to finish my degree to not getting a job that I was the perfect match for, eventually I sucked it up and decided I should give up on hopes and dreams and all that so I ended up being a wageslave for several months. In those months I met a bunch of waifus that I loved so much, each more than the last and in different ways each time. And my wageslave job allowed me to be able to daydream about them for 10+ hours every day and I was happy. I didn't really care about other people or have friends, the only other friend I had was someone I could talk with about my waifus. I know it wasn't a good way to live, but I was happy with my life even though I knew it was bad and that I was a failure and all that but the mentality that I had was that no matter what my waifu would always love me even if I was a total loser.

how about you other robots, do you have a waifu or a husbando? what's their name? how long have you loved them? how has their presence in your life changed you? are you better off now that you met them or worse or the same?
>>
Get off this board tofer
>>
First of all, you don't have more than one waifu. And yes, I have one, pic related. I'm not really into this though, can't really imagine someone actually loving me back, so I just admire her from afar. So nothing really changed for me, except for trying a little harder, I guess.
>>
>take a break from collecting waifu merchandise and artwork for a couple months
>decide to look through 4chan archives
>some other faggot is claiming her as HIS waifu
Is this what getting cucked feels like?
>>
File: 1461686522081.png (246 KB, 700x1379) Image search: [Google]
1461686522081.png
246 KB, 700x1379
I think she's been great. Feels nice to be devoted to someone, I've got lots of her merch and lower-end figs. I like representing her.
>>
>>29746540
>>29747742
>>29747783
>>29747867
pictured: the deep end
>>
>>29746540
I can see how it wouldn't work for normalfags. The same way they'd be miserable to be a NEET, even if they have money.

My waifu makes me very happy, though. Because I'm a depressive faggot in general, it can feel like she's hurting me sometimes, but really, that's just my insecurity, and she only makes my life brighter and warmer when I can think about and look at her while forgetting my own self-loathing. I love being in love.

Can't post her here, though, or I'll be banned.
>>
>>29749045
Name her nigger
>>
File: d18.jpg (37 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
d18.jpg
37 KB, 649x638
>>29746540
>>29747742
>>29747783
>>29747867
>>29749045
jesus fucking christ this makes me depressed
>>
File: 1389458720195.png (44 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
1389458720195.png
44 KB, 640x774
>>29749045
She's a horse, isn't she?
>>
>>29749162
Oh, right. Gladly. It's Apple Bloom.
>>
>>29749286
>Best CMC
You have good taste, anon.
>>
I've had one since I was 14 but she is completely created by me, not an anime character.
>>
>>29746540
To respond to this I'll need the help of this >>29749045 bro's comment.

As someone most of you would call a normie (or roastie, which I still don't understand? and even though I don't consider myself to be a true normie) I can't get into the idea of a waifu.

I shit on my friend all the time for having waifus and he gets pissed and all. I finally decided that after talking so much smack I should at least give it a shot. I found an attractive... character? (what would you call them?)... and tried fapping/get into the show/getting interested in any way at all.

The show ended up having what sounded like a really lame plot that was leagues away from any thing I'd have interest in. Fapping didn't work out because all I could think of was how she wasn't real. It legit took me 30-40 minutes to finally cum. The thought of the cost to be involved (toys/DVDs/books/literally anything) was just a turn off because I can think of so many more useful or meaningful things to spend my money on.

I can't imagine being happy with a waifu. If it makes someone happy then cool but I won't understand it and I think there are many others that won't understand it.

Before any of you ask, no I haven't told my friend I tried it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.