[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you write a resume? > "Resume (Optional)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 4e23345beb91b.preview-300.jpg (30 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
4e23345beb91b.preview-300.jpg
30 KB, 300x259
How the fuck do you write a resume?

> "Resume (Optional)
Please list the reasons you would like to work for us and what skills you believe would allow you to excel at Regal Entertainment Group?"

Do they seriously expect me to write page about how I love handing out tickets or cleaning shit? I need help robots.
>>
File: 1466791965596.jpg (401 KB, 496x634) Image search: [Google]
1466791965596.jpg
401 KB, 496x634
>>29746185
they ecpect you to overexaggerate like shit.

> claim that you are a social person, have very good social skills and that you love the contact with costumers

>claim that you haveve allways been a very clean and structured person. Cleaning and bringing things into their place comforts you

>also claim that you are interested in movies, so you can give recommendations to costumers and so on

It does not matter if this shit applies to you, just pretend to be a normie and you will be fine
>>
>I want to work here because I believe it's a good opportunity to get a lighter job than my hard labor job. My math and social skills will help me get through the job to gain acceptable results that the company expects out of an employee like me.
>>
>>29746440
using this now. thx senpai
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.