[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she makes 20k weekly by just wearing costumes >most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4891654.png (196 KB, 832x188) Image search: [Google]
4891654.png
196 KB, 832x188
>tfw she makes 20k weekly by just wearing costumes
>most of us wageslaves don't even make that yearly
>even streamer girls can get betabux streaming vidya within weeks with just a cam

I wish I were a female and could make beta bucks by doing nothing. Fuck!
>>
>>29745986
Actually like 5232 a week you fucking autist
>>
>>29746009
My mistake. Shit still sucks regardless.
>>
>>29745986
Damn
What a world we live in
>>
>>29745986
>probably doesn't have a real job or real education
>makes 250k a year
FUCK I SPENT 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE JUST TO GET A PAPER TO GO TO A JOB THAT I HATE, AND THIS BITCH MAKES MORE THAN ME IN A YEAR FOR WEARING COSTUMES?
BETA
UPRISING
NOW!!!!!!
>>
File: madknowledgeyo.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
madknowledgeyo.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
the problem is in all of us. She earns money because of thirsty fucks
>>
>>29747011
only solution is mgtow, beta uprising when?
>>
>>29747011
God she doesn't even look that good. Don't people see & know that she is balding?
>>
You can still make money drawing lewd anime girls.
>>
>>29745986
>woman creates shit profile doing shit
>tumblr supports her
>robot creates shit profile doing shit
>r9k reports him
never change
>>
>>29745986
Probably more than 20k per month, she will have more income than just her Patreon.
But imagine her when she is fifty. Wont live like that anymore then.
>>
>>29745986
>Keeps her body in shape
>Makes her own costumes
>Does cosplays of what people want
>Got a boob job to make herself more appealing

She is basically a model that gets money from people online. She took what she was good at and made a way to make money off of it. Guys can do the same thing, but most guys don't want to try to match what weeb girls like because they are a bit more extreme.
>>
File: fucfk.png (291 KB, 501x424) Image search: [Google]
fucfk.png
291 KB, 501x424
>>29748021
you're right, she'll be better off then because she'll tie down some moderately wealthy beta and suck him dry before her looks begin to fade
we live in a cruel and unusual world my friend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.