[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone other robots have experience with a meth princess? (Cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 9k=.jpg (16 KB, 322x156) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
16 KB, 322x156
Anyone other robots have experience with a meth princess?

(Cute usually smaller petite girl in a kinda bad part of town, maybe has daddy issues, kinda loud, mean, but still a girl deep down, but does meth)

How do you deal with them?

I found one that I think could be a good option but I've never had a gf before and I'm 30.

I told her I've never had one before and she said it's cool that in at least aware of it and seems interested still

Picture unrelated?
>>
>Dating a drug addict
>>
>>29746010
I do drugs too though, anon.
>>
>>29746146
You are welcome to fuck off to reddit then
>>
>>29746158
How about you throw yourself in front of a train edgefag?
OP just fuckin try it. Be very cautious around her with money and stuff. But feel free to touch her pussy
>>
>>29745861
watch out for dirty needles
and use protection if your banging her moldy meth hole pussy
>>
>>29746227
She sucked my dick with a condom on our first date.

It was odd.

But she has nice skin.
>>
>>29746146

Enjoy being cucked, degenerate
>>
>>29746311
I'm so tired of being alone tho
>>
>tfw my first gf was the same except she did meth once in a while without telling me
>she was a lonely emo stoner girl who slept with men to feel validation for herself
>sucked me into her life and I dealt with her craziness until she eventually got with another dude
>dont date crazy girls, no matter how hot or what sexual favors they will do for you
>>
>>29747261
Non-crazy girls are hella boring tho
>>
>>29746200
>tfw the edgefags are the ones not doing drugs
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Don't do it OP.
I've seen meth heads walk around in the streets, fucking zombies man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.