[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and Anon did you learn to forgive yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
and Anon did you learn to forgive yourself?
>>
Nope I'm an absolute horrid and shitty person.
>>
File: 1466377066105.gif (2 MB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
1466377066105.gif
2 MB, 255x245
There's nothing to forgive.
>>
When you see a therapist do you actually lay on a couch or is it just a meme?
>>
File: 1449859527601.png (31 KB, 226x245) Image search: [Google]
1449859527601.png
31 KB, 226x245
>>29745866
you lay the money on the desk first
>>
File: family guns.jpg (119 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
family guns.jpg
119 KB, 720x720
>>29745690
"The gun didn't kill my boy. I did"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/us/florida-father-shoots-son/
>>
No, I just learned to function while hating myself. I won't forgive myself, but I don't need to if I can function anyway. Can't forgive myself for depriving myself of something and making something I wanted impossible. Even if I no longer care enough about wanting it specifically. If I can still do stuff, sink my time into entertainment and seek to pass time, I don't need to forgive myself, right?
>>
>>29746019
Why deprive yourself if it isn't necessary, and why's it impossible if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>29746042
Because I already did deprive myself of it, so it can't be resolved in that way anymore. Likewise, it's impossible because it's now too late to fix in the way I'd want to fix it. I can and do hate myself for that reality. At the same time, I've accepted that I hate myself and I've accepted that it's impossible now, so I'm just gonna do my own thing with that impossibility staying in the past and I'll one day, maybe, reach for something else.

No specifics, it does no good to be specific. What's done is done, after all. As long as I never let my self-hatred get quite as bad as it did before, I'll be fine
>>
The only thing pushing me to victory is the shame I feel for my failures.

Don't take that away, you pseudo-science "doctor" faggot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.