[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you truly want in life /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20
File: 1431424876742.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1431424876742.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
What do you truly want in life /r9k/?
>>
Wife and kids. I didn't want it before, but I wanna kid and do my best that he doesn't become a failure like his dad.
>>
File: before sleep.jpg (616 KB, 1790x1559) Image search: [Google]
before sleep.jpg
616 KB, 1790x1559
>>29745625
To know the world objectivly and conceot wise.
from there you can do anything.
but im retarded so its pretty much over.
maybe that would kill my comfy feels, but the smarter ive gotten the more feels.
just end me now, i dont want to do it, someone else should, then i would not have to care about my parents and friends think.
>>
Nothing anymore.
>>
leader of men
>>
To leave my country, go somewhere else.
I can clearly see the direction my life is headed and although not bad, it doesn't appeal to me at all.
One thing I know for certain is that my parents will start to heavily depend on me in a few years time.
Putting a weight on my shoulders so heavy that i'll never be able to go anywhere or enjoy anything.
I got a degree in software engineering but I'll never make use of it.
I just want to be left alone and write my shitty stories.
>>
>>29745625
A bf who will love me forever.
Someone share everything and do everything with me.
It's hard to find that when you're a loser.
>>
File: 1432140193049.jpg (25 KB, 416x448) Image search: [Google]
1432140193049.jpg
25 KB, 416x448
I want to be cured of dyspraxia, dysgraphia and aphantasia. I can't draw because of dyspraxia and dysgraphia, and I can't imagine anything due to aphantasia. Aphantasia hinders my attempts to learn nip because I just can't picture the hiragana, stops me from enjoying reading, shits up my creativity / drawing ability even more than it already was, and prevents me from daydreaming or having lucid dreams. I'm a NEET with disabilities that prevent me from enjoying NEET hobbies. HELP ME
>>
To have a lot of energy and not be tired anymore
>>
File: image.gif (1002 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1002 KB, 500x629
To watch the world burn
>>
I want to move the fuck out of my country. I'm gonna work hard as shit to get out of this shithole. Honestly I always felt I belonged in an English speaking country. I don't like the culture here. (I'm Argentinian)
>>
>>29745625
a green carddo
>>
To finally perfect my drawing style
>>
I want to live out my fantasies and daydreams at a moments notice.
So basically my best option is to kill myself and hope something good happens, because I'm not gonna be popular or sexy or succesful or respected or have a lot of friends or hang out with ayy lmaos by living this shitty life.
A lot of money could also be a big help but that just prolongs this shitty life
>>
File: image.jpg (887 KB, 1106x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
887 KB, 1106x830
To die an hero. I'm joining the armed forces soon so people won't think I died a pussy.
>>
A little bit of love to take the pain away
>>
>>29745625
to cure my best friend's depression.
>>
>>29746249
9 times out of 10 people with depression don't want to be cured.
>>
File: 1439324911784.png (84 KB, 420x487) Image search: [Google]
1439324911784.png
84 KB, 420x487
I finally got my dream job in January and after the first 2 weeks I hated it and then my life went to shit and I realized that I'm not really cut out to do anything else and my only choice is to go back and spend my days in misery. However, it wasn't that bad, the pay was fine, the lifestyle was fine, the people were fine, no one really cared or judged anyone, there were a lot of normies and robots being happy together.
why the fuck did I throw it all away? ;_;
>>
Kill all the normies. I will go down in history as the man that ridded the world of the normie and our ugly as shit grandchildren will sing out of tune songs about my deeds.
>>
>>29745625
Peace and happiness. I know it's much but that's what I want, no matter in which shape and form.
>>
>>29746269
I think it's more so that they don't think there's a possibility that they're gonna be cured.
>>
File: 65327906597464.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
65327906597464.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
I want to become the next Hitler and kill all the niggers.
>>
File: 1409294600739.jpg (132 KB, 900x452) Image search: [Google]
1409294600739.jpg
132 KB, 900x452
I want to achieve dudeness
>>
I want to be cute
I also want a hobby, passion whatever, just somethin I can enjoy
>>
File: 1467559486482.jpg (229 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1467559486482.jpg
229 KB, 500x705
>>29745625
Stable enough finance that i can retire early with passive income,
a house of my own doesn't have to be huge just comfy,
a dog and a wife that is not ruined by this world yet in that order,
after that all i would want is chill days until i get old.
>>
After I complete my conscripted military Service, I'll go to France and attempt to Join the doreign legion. I can't find anything to live for, and suicide is a pussy's way out, so mind as well become l soldier where the muzzies will strike the most
>>
>>29746126
Sounds awful, I can't imagine what it must be like to have that. Best of luck anon and I hope they find a cure.
>>
>>29746321
Perhaps. It just seems to me like people with depression don't exactly help themselves. They tend to mope around which in turn makes them even more sad. It gets harder and harder to break that cycle. The worst is when you realise this and you still don't bother to break it because your safe as long as you are sad. Other emotions are dangerous and will only cause you pain in the long run.
>>
>>29745625
I aspire to be a game designer.
Dream is to join the ranks of Kojima, Miyazaki, Miyamoto but a small time designer would be fine too.
>>
File: 1456954819672.gif (651 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1456954819672.gif
651 KB, 500x373
>House in the woods
>QT daughter with good taste in men
>2 camping trips each summer
>Trip overseas at least every other year
>Happiness
>>
File: 1433962481351-3.gif (285 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1433962481351-3.gif
285 KB, 400x296
I want to live completely, when I'm happy I want to feel it completely, when I'm sad I also want to feel it completely. I want to put all of myself into everything I do and destroy all limits. Essentially what I want is freedom.
>>
I don't want to be succesful, I don't want friends, I just want a meaningful relationship with one guy and talk to him a bunch and love eachother. WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD? REEEE
>>
File: 10e.png (1 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
10e.png
1 MB, 680x383
>>29746400
I survived depression through remembering how i felt right after i woke up before the feeling sinks in again, that and out of spite of suicide.
>>
>>29746447
because you're a looser lmao
>>
>>29746439
Nigga, are you me?
>>
File: 54453423.png (58 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
54453423.png
58 KB, 554x439
>>29746466
Oh well, guess I should just embrace it.
>>
File: autumn woods.png (2 MB, 1021x682) Image search: [Google]
autumn woods.png
2 MB, 1021x682
>>29746467

Hey brother. (Original Comment)
>>
>>29745625
An original Death
>>
File: noooo!.jpg (25 KB, 358x503) Image search: [Google]
noooo!.jpg
25 KB, 358x503
>>29746391
It's like a living hell. I'm planning to find Psilocybe semilanceata in October, they grow natively here, and hopefully that will kick start my brain and cure my aphantasia. I'm not a druggie, I've never taken any drugs before, I don't even drink, but I'll try anything at this point.
>>
Win the lottery and live sleeping, fapping, watching anime and shitposting.
>>
My dream job in an international city, ideally Hong Kong or Singapore. Being paid really well, living by myself growing my career.

To finish my weight loss and weight training journey and finally have the body I have been working for since last December.

Using my considerable spare cash to buy investment properties in my home country with my parents help, building a stable passive income so that I have a guaranteed level of maintenance income no matter what.

An incredible custom battlestation with plenty of screen real-estate and VR mountings. Hooked to a living room media server and a high quality projector equipped with wireless keyboard and mouse so i can control it from the couch. All this connected to the fastest fiber optics internet connection i can get.

The ability to use my white man magic in either of these cities to sleep with a new goddess tier asian girl each week and maybe a sex starved white expat every now and then, before eventually settling down with a qt geek girl and bringing her back to my home country and continuing my career.
>>
To undo that realization so that my false hope may be renewed

This is what you get
>>
Peace of mind. To be able to go through life without worrying about stupid shit i can't control anyway, so my quality of life is not decreased by it.
>>
A girlfriend who is not morbidly obese or a total slut.
A job that pays an average wage.
A car, it doesn't have to be anything special.
A house of my own, preferably in a quiet area.

But I'm being unrealistic here.
>>
I just want to die peacefully, in my sleep.
I know that it sounds unbelievable and ungrateful, but there is literally nothing I would want in life. None of those things mentioned above, like a girlfriend, friends or money.

Is there anyone else out there with an irrational desire like this?
>>
>>29746363
Me too. Almost there, friends. It's possible, never doubt that.

I want to live without obligations
>>
I don't truly know, not a clear image at least. I want to be content, to wake up and maybe not be "happy" but to be okay with being alive. To find tons of new interests, without the trial and error of actually finding them. A loving, long-term and committed relationship with a partner would also be nice, but not before I have already achieved that contentment with living. Unfortunately, I could just keep going and coming up with more and more, but true contentment is the priority.
>>
File: It's beautiful.png (1 MB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
It's beautiful.png
1 MB, 788x1200
The only thing I ever wanted in life was to be an animator, everything is not as important, but I'd have it as well (things like a family, big house, friends and a pet dog.)
Now I just want to watch the world burn as I slowly decay in my room waiting for the moment I decide to make the happening hapen.
>>
To be a known and respected guitarist
>>
>>29745625
I want to be a very tall woman with large breasts.
It's impossible because I'm a boy.
That's the only thing I can think of that would make me like myself. Maybe I should get treated for body dysmorphia or something, since it really is painful.
>>
>>29745625
i just want happiness
>>
>>29745625
happyness

origignnasaksslsshddshj
>>
>>29746672

>average wage

Does this exist anymore? Seems like everyone I meet either makes 10/hour at a restaurant or call center or 120K+ at some office job with nothing in between :/
>>
>>29747007
you can make average wage as an air conditioning technician. That's the only job I know of that pays average wage.
>>
I want to race cars and fly all kinds of planes. That's literally everything I want.
>>
File: 1457255843009.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1457255843009.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>29745625
A comfy job that pays atleast 1.2k Euros a month after taxes, a girlfriend that has good chemistry with me and will stay with me for years or until death(not a nigger or abo) and a cute fully black or white little furball of joy known as a cat.
>>
>>29746126
You should try some psychedelic drugs, I heard they can alter your mind permanently if you take them correctly. Theres cases of it curing some people from anxiety and helping them get over depression, so it might be worth a try
>>
I'd want to be young again and get to display my true talents, and find love and be loved and love myself.

Or, ideally, just be born again as someone with good genetics.

>>29746014
cool :)

>>29746170
Yay, English! :)

>>29746343
Go for it. I wish I had tried harder. You're only young once.
>>
I just really want to leave everything behind, start all over again. I'll continue my love for music, both playing and listening, but almost everything else I would change.
>>
>>29745938
Sounds exactly like all the other people ive known who realize they fucked their chances, and are banking on succeeding vicariously through their kids, who will also say the same things and then the cycle repeats
>>
>>29745625
Swift un-existence. I no longer want anything else. I don't care about happiness, material possessions, friendship, relationship, family, skill, talent or whatever the fuck. I hope I disappear as soon as I click the submit button.
>>
>>29746170
Holy shit I've felt the same way my whole life, also always felt anglo. I was in fact in raised in English among 2 other languages, but nobody will ever consider me an anglo. I feel like a foreigner in my land.
>>
>>29745625
respect, appreciation
I want to feel like I'm not just doing pointless shit, even if it is all pointless shit.
I'd rather have an dumb ugly wife who looks up to me than a condescending beautiful wife.
>>
Meaning. And happiness, but meaning is a prerequisite for that.
>>
Id like to lose some weight, get better social skills and maybe have a couple of friends, and a girlfriend wouldnt hurt but that might be over reaching just a bit
>>
a calm life with no expectations. being a neet is the exact opposite
>>
>>29746447
Femanon?
Could you post contact info?
>>
File: 1.jpg (686 KB, 711x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
686 KB, 711x1000
>>29745625
Dunno, I wanna enjoy things and have some companionship I guess.

I have that right now so I hope it lasts. Don't really give a fuck about chasing after money, fame or power. I just wanna be comfy and enjoy myself.
>>
I want to be a God that punishes those whom I deem wicked. I oftentimes fantasize about proclaiming a doomsday message, stating how humans have failed as a group. I would give them 1 year to prepare for the end, in which time, I will observe how they react as a sort of 'secret' test. Of course, they would fail, and on the dawn of the final day, there would be no sunrise, only storms, red skies and howling winds as I go about the mass genocide of millions.
>>
File: 1452158841799.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
1452158841799.png
25 KB, 750x743
To be normal, decent human being.
>>
>>29745980
I know how it feels bro, especially for the retarded part.
>>
>>29745625
To find a purpose or goal I can aim for and feel like I've accomplished something or did something for it.

To find something that when successful will eventually evoke that feeling a passionate fisherman gets when he catches a great piece. Or when a an author finishes book or when a /fit/izen finally makes it.
>>
>money
i dont even care about other things, i dont fucking care about people, world, purposes...

i just want to be that 20years old guy who can afford sleeping on the yacht, drinking all day and seeing the nicest and most expensive places everyday
>>
being rich and healthy
>>
>>29745625
To be with a total semen demon. She'll suck my dick and swallow my cum, jerk me off with her toes, and generally cater to my every whim.

Wife and kids too
>>
to finally live
>>
>>29746400
t. faggot who has no idea how depression works
>>
>>29745625
I think that I want to find purpose in life whether that be a job that I love or something of the like. I also would love to have a loving and loyal husband that I feel calm around and that I don't feel the need to entertain constantly. I would love to achieve a large group of supportive friends/neighbors/family and I want children that grow up happy and healthy

To achieve this I need to work on myself, both physically and emotionally, but I can only take one day at a time
>>
>>29748764
>I also would love to have a loving and loyal husband
HELLO
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>29746126
sounds like you have deluded yourself into thinking that your failures are due to a mixture of mental illnesses rather than your own actions desu

with that amount of special snowflake symptoms you might aswell just start a tumblr blog
>>
For the pain to end...

Anything to make it end...
>>
>>29745625

I'd like to relive my entire life still keeping the amount of information I have right now.

I could end up as a wonderchild Chad.
>>
>>29748764
SMDH hey whats up
>>
>>29748803

Not you, ew. I mean Chad.
>>
>>29748803
What makes you think you're qualified?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.