[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you made her laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 234985410.jpg (403 KB, 500x2232) Image search: [Google]
234985410.jpg
403 KB, 500x2232
>tfw you made her laugh
>>
>>29745608
>Tfw you made her laught multiple times
>She's still acts distants
What else do you want from me?
>>
>tfw she was laughing at you
>>
>tfw make her laugh
>tfw he makes her cum
>>
>>29745608
you must be one of her best friends xdd
>>
>tfw Chad made her gag
>>
is it dead in the last frame?
>>
>>29745779
yes

t. expert
>>
>>29745608
I don't get it. I'm a comedian and make thousands of women laugh.
>>
>>29745650
Chads are pretty much funnier than robots 100% of the time
>>
File: tfwnowombat.png (235 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
tfwnowombat.png
235 KB, 600x503
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I NEED A PET WOMBAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW NOW NOW

FUCK A GF
GIVE ME A WOMBAT
>>
>>29745874
not a wombat m8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quokka
>>
>>29745608
>shes only laughing at your face and your horrible attempt at a joke
>>
File: furyofamanwithnowombatquokka.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
furyofamanwithnowombatquokka.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>>29745915
>TFW NO QUOKKA AND WOMBAT FRIENDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE
>>
>>29746005
pffft, please, roach, you think it's possible to touch such a creature? just touching them is prosecutable.
>>
>>29745874
Fucking frogposter. Go back to /b/
>>
>>29746394
you seem new I suggest you LURK MOAR
>>
>>29746460
Look at the newfag/frogposter calling somebody else new. I've been a robot since 2009.
>>
>>29745608
If you're a Chad girls will laugh at literally everything you do just because you're attractive
>>
>>29745608
fucking leave you normie scum
>>
>>29746460
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE IGNORIng me!!!!!
>>
>>29745842
Where are all the chad stand-up comedians then?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.