[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /playing God/ here? >decide I wanna create a monster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ladda ned.jpg (4 KB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
4 KB, 168x200
Who else /playing God/ here?

>decide I wanna create a monster
>bought mice to "feed snake" I'd what I told cashier
>new generation of sexuality ready mice every 40th day
>build labyrinth as memory training. Cages with simpler tasks as logic training and something that looks like a weighted sled for strength training
>benchmark every mice 5times and divide to get average performance
>only allow the smartest and strongest to breed
>been 1 year now. after 2 years I plan to release the best of the best mice around town
>wreck havoc my sons and daughters mwahaha
>>
>>29745445
Good luck hijack

You should keep a daily log of how it goes
>>
>>29745517
A log? You thing a log of detailed enough?! I've made charts and statistics for every generations increase in performance
>>
>>29745445
post pics

rjfngnfjfn
>>
Is the eugenics program working? Are the new generations smarter on average?
>>
>>29745445
>I'd what
>of sexuality ready
>wreck havoc
>mwahaha

>>29745611
>a log of detailed

The mice are probably already smarter than OP desu
>>
>>29745445
Post pics of before and after. Gen 1 mice vs. gen 10.
>>
Someone did that with stocks, played the stock market as light and sound signals and had two levers for buy and sell. Mice who did well got automatic food rewards.

After eugenics and a few generations, the new mice were so good they beat the index consistently.
>>
>>29747208
And probably fat as shit too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.