[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last weekend >meet my old high school crush at party >3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1461721294971.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461721294971.png
98 KB, 612x491
>last weekend
>meet my old high school crush at party
>3 years since we last saw each other
>one of those 10/10 girls that are super cute and comfy
>tells me text her next time we're in the same city

Would you? I have changed a lot since high school and i now realize that we dont have anything in common except growing up in the same area
>>
>>29745377
Just fuckin' do it.

Dear lord, I know I'm guilty of this as well but don't put so much fucking thought into it.
>>
>>29745414
I would rather just forget about her since we study at different colleges
>>
Just go for it and remember

>One text
>Two text
>No response?
>Move on
>>
>>29745947
Then why ask faggot. If you didn't want to do it you wouldn't be considering it.
>>
Fucking do it man. My marriage was a ldr at first. People don't have to match exactly to have a good relationship. Just try it out. If it fails you're back to square one. Better than wondering what if.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>>29746594
>>29745947
He wants someone to convince him. Nothing wrong with that.
Just do it, lad. Who knows, you might get the succ or even better spend a comfy day with a qt.
>>
>>29746256
I was thinking about doing it next time im in her city. Just gonna send her a "Let's grab a beer" and no autistic spergelord cringy questions
>>
>>29746641
>ldr
wtf is that?
>>
>>29746769
Long distance relationship, senpai.
>>
File: Deus Probably Vult.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
Deus Probably Vult.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>29746256
This. Remember this, anon.
>>29746641 >>29746659
Do it! Best of luck!
>>
>>29745947
Don't text her, you'll be an autistic fuck and remind her that you're nothing more than a beta loser. Instead just stay inside and fap to her photos for the rest of your life :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.