[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do robots make money? I need $150 by the end of this month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: angry frog.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
How do robots make money?

I need $150 by the end of this month for college. Due to my autism I am good at doing shit with computers, and I'm majoring in computer engineering, starting my sophomore year.

I just want to do simple computer jobs for like $10 a pop that I can do completely online. I literally am not allowed to leave the house, my parents think I will die if I go outside (which is fucking retarded because then they send me to live on my own for a year at college).

I looked over Craiglist but it's so slow and the majority of postings are either actual jobs or scams. I just need one-time gigs that require programming or art where I can get the money put into my Paypal.

Help me rowboats :(
>>
>>29745327
I work at a movie theater, shoveling popcorn and asking if people would like butter with that.

Pretty okay gig. I get free movies and I'm gonna use one to see Swiss Army Man today.
>>
>>29745376
The only problem is I have a month until my sophomore year starts and I have to move back into the dorms so I can't start a full-time job

I applied to 32 full-time positions at the beginning of summer and got rejected from all of them
>>
>>29745440
Holy hot damn, kek

Well if you only need $150 a part time shift will do you just fine, even at min wage.
>>
>>29745327
Anon, even at minimum wage it would take less than 24 hours of work to earn $150.
>>
>>29745525
>>29745585
but i told you guys >>29745440
literally no one will hire me :(

not even the mcdonalds
>>
>>29745638
You're just in that phase in your life where you think one business turning you down means they all will. What does McDonalds refusing to hire you mean? Absolutely nothing. I got fired from McDonalds four years ago for something minor and I still got a job at a local theatre pushing popcorn.

You ought to show us your resume.
>>
I just work at McDonalds. Been there for over 2 years. I work 4:30am to 1pm Monday to Friday. I actually don't hate it. I live In a small town of 1800 along a major us highway in the Midwest. I don't work with any ghetto trash and I get along with almost everyone. I make enough to support myself and be happy. I pay 280 for my very simple apartment, ~50 for electric, 35 for internet, I can buy some booze, some tree, 80 for car insurance, gas tank usually always over half, i always have food, I host a lot of hitchhikers and vagabonds coming through town that I meet at McDonalds (give em a couch to sleep on, shower, pack of cigs, some green to smoke, homeade meal to eat, maybe a ride to the next state an hour away if I like em enough)

My life is very stagnant and dead end though. I feel like I should add something of more substance to it.
>>
>>29745926
that sonds comfy as fuck

but literally how in the fuck do you only pay $280 a month for an apartment
>>
>>29745951
Because
>rural town of 1800
>Midwest
>no career prospects whatsoever in this town populated by 95% blue collar and poorer
>land is cheaper here, rent is cheaper here
Theres no reason to Jack up the prices or else literally no one will give em business.
>>
You could post an ad where you hook up people's computers and stereos that they already bought in their homes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.