[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other NEETs feel like the day is too long when you wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461283632533.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1461283632533.gif
993 KB, 924x507
Any other NEETs feel like the day is too long when you wake up before noon?

It's boring and I feel all shitty. The coffee I drank makes me have to poop too much. 2pm is official best time to wake up.
>>
I don't pay attention to the clock.
I nap when i'm tired, sleep when exhausted and play the the rest of the time.

Although I usually end up awake during the dead hours, I love the silence.
>>
The later you wake up the better imo. I avoid sunlight like the plague
>>
>>29745356
>>29745341

Yeah, middle of night is the only time I feel like a person and not a sack of flesh. Its weird.
>>
No, I'm trying to keep a normal schedule. If I don't have my mornings, I feel down and a little lazy
>>
>>29745390
I always feel quite energetic at around 11pm i dont know why but i feel good then.
>>
>>29746513
Me too, it's like my brain is fucked up and I get energy from darkness.
>>
Im a soon to be neet after i dropped out of college and leaving my job in 2 weeks. Any tips?
>>
>>29747273
food, steal like a nigger if you want
>>
>>29747316
Thats depressing
uno originalto
>>
>>29746474
me too anon, i feel like a piece of shit if i wake up late and waste the entire day away
>>
>>29745305
i have opposite problem
I am addicted to weed and haven't been out in like 6 years and time literally flies for me every day

two hours feels like 30 minutes when listening to good music
>>
File: gromit.gif (431 KB, 490x323) Image search: [Google]
gromit.gif
431 KB, 490x323
>>29745305
I stay up pretty late so I Always wake up at like 2-3pm
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.