[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick reminder that if you want to kill yourself you should at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: organ-donation.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
organ-donation.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1077
Quick reminder that if you want to kill yourself you should at least donate your organs. You could literally save someone that wants to live but can't.
>>
>>29745270
Yeah, no. I don't care about saving anyone.
>>
But then I wouldn't be completely dead.
That's not cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 249x249
>>29745270
robots are selfish and lack the ability to think outside the moment
>>
>>29745270

Nah fuck that. if i cant be happy with my organs why should anyone else get too?
>>
Why would I do that?
I don't only hate myself, I hate everyone else too. Call me edgy but I'd rather cause harm than good if I'm gonna kill myself.
>>
>>29745314
>this
Srsly, OP. Can't you just let me die in piece. Hell, I don't even want insects to be able to eat my corpse. I just want to blink out of existence.
>>
File: 1466558448941.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466558448941.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>29745270
How many times can organs be donated? If you donated organs when you died, could the person who got them donate them as well when they died? Could it go on and on?
>>
>>29745314
This, what if I can't get into the afterlife because technically parts of me are still alive and I have to haunt my own kidneys?

Not taking that chance OP.
>>
Thank you for reminding me to take my name off the organ donor list before i paint the barn
>>
It's also worth point out that most people who successfully kill themselves aren't found for hours or days, by which time the organs are useless anyways.
>>
File: 1453400929993.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
1453400929993.png
56 KB, 260x263
There's absolutely no way that I'm going to give my organs to some asshole normie who has never helped me in their entire life. Sorry but you get to suffer horribly as there's a huge shortage of donors. Hopefully they all die before they can get a transplant.

I was never allowed to have a proper life, yet you think they should get a chance to continue living just because? Fuck them all.
>>
>>29746073
tfw no ghost gf to cuddle for all eternity
>>
>>29745964
They will deteriorate over time but they may last a few generations assuming people take care of themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.